↱ 4 ↲ Hide and Seek

* not really a lemon will be on this chapter and this will be really a long chapter so just read please and vote!

Apple Bloom's POV

Sunday, September 9th, 9:00 AM

~♥~

It was the next day after the sleepover, one more day left of the sleepover weekend.

I was outside doing my chores, letting Scoots, Sweetie, and Diamond sleep. I'm up early, it's 9:00 AM in the morning. I kicked the tree and apples fell down in the bucket.

I wiped my sweat off with my handkerchief. It was really hot this day so I was sweating a lot. My sis Applejack walked to me. She gave me a evil smirk for no reason.

"Hiya, Apple Bloom!" She waved at me. I waved back. "Hey.." I said. She started to do her chores. "What are you doin' here? It's ma chores and it's weekend for ya." Applejack said.

"I wanna help and they are sleeping so..." I said. Applejack understood and nodded.

"So.... how's the sleepover?" She asked. I froze, I forgot to make sure and ask Diamond if we are together now or what? But I have a idea........ just go along with this....

"Fine, it was great, I enjoyed time with Scoots, Sweetie and Babs. Unlike Diamond and Silver but I enjoyed with them too." I said, but it wasn't the whole truth. (You will understand later)

Applejack then kicked two trees and apples fell down easily. Wow. Well that's so Applejack.

"Oh I see. You gotta make up with Diamond I mean you guys fight like cats and dogs." She said making a perfect impression of cats hissing and dogs yapping.

"Whatever." I said, kicking another apple tree.

"You have been enemies for a very long time." She said.

"True." I said. "Actually no, you are lettin' her to come over and ya talk to her sometimes. More like frenemies." She said, looking at me.

"That's true. I hate her but I li-" I stopped. Applejack stared at me confused. Gosh dammit I almost said like I meant.....

"I like her as friends.." I said grinning nervously. She nodded. "That's true, like opposites. Like me and... Rarity..." She said, gulping and continued her chores. I made a puzzled face. Before I could said anything, I was interrupted.

"Apple Bloom!!" Someone called. It was Diamond Tiara running to me with her cute pajamas robe.

Shit. If Applejack finds out..... Shit.

"Oh D-Diamond! Hi." I said nervously. Applejack looked at Diamond then me. Applejack wiggled her eyebrows at me. I ignored her and kept my eyes on Diamond.

"Hi Appley Bloom! I didn't know you were awake?" She said. Applejack looked at me confused.

"Are you........ y'all know, together?" Applejack said, confused. I mouth moved to Diamond saying "don't flirt with me ill explain why but tell her no."

She knew what I said and she said, "Ew no! Sweetie Belle dared us to play like girlfriends for a day, so....." She said, folding her arms.