B o n u s C h a p t e r

Hi babies,

I don't know where to start and tell you how much each and every one of you mean to me.

I've crossed 100k and it's unbelievable the kind of love you have showered this story and I am so very grateful for it.

For those of you who have followed Caleb and Judy in their incredible incredible journey, thank you.

I hope you guys find a love as fun and happy like theirs. And if you have it, I hope you get to keep it for a lifetime.

So here's a thank you chapter dedicated to all those who believes in these two.

I love you,

Love,
Skye

____________________

Caleb | Judaline

There were many moments in life when Judaline was dumbstruck. Like that time when Caleb had prepared a lavish dinner when he wanted to ask her to move in with him but he completely forgot that she was allergic to mushrooms, which had them taking an emergency trip to the ER. She said yes, but she was speechless nevertheless.

But this was different.

She sat on the bathroom floor of their grand four bedroom apartment in West Town, Chicago and she surely did not want anticipate this. The firm she was working in was just starting to settle in for her. She didn't think this through, no of course, she didn't.

The cool white Italiana tiles were a deep contrast to her sweating self, the perspiration was a clear indication, if not the redness in her cheeks. She was all of 25, and she still had so much to do in life, of course she knew what Caleb's reaction to this would be and she dreaded it. Not because he wouldn't accept it, the boy would leave everything for her and he made sure to tell her that on several accounts especially since he got signed by the academy nationally. He just didn't want her to feel uncomfortable and she knew that.

Braving herself for the inevitable discussion, she went outside to her loving boyfriend and was greeted by the sight of him cooking. She would never get used to him cooking, or of him pampering her. She truly was special to have a partner so supportive and understanding and was thankful everyday for his presence in her life.

"Hi babe, you look a little flushed. All good?"

Judaline nodded and took a seat at the bar stool in front of the kitchen counter. Caleb watched her movements cautiously and turned off the stove and walked towards her, trapping her in between his legs.

"What's wrong?"

Judaline sighed and held his hands that cupped her cheek.

"Cal, I-I....I'm pregnant."

She held out the stick that had two dotted lines on it and placed in on his palm.

Caleb stared down at the pregnancy stick in his palm. Pregnant. She was pregnant. Baby. He was going to be a daddy. In the literal sense. Oh My God. She was pregnant. With his baby, his child, she was carrying his child.

In one swift motion he picked her up and swung her around, she squealed and held on to him tightly. He placed her down and kissed her deeply, a kiss full of promises and love. A kiss for the future, a kiss for their baby, a kiss for them.

"Cal I-"

"I love you."

She looked at him, his smile was unbelievably beautiful and he seemed elated. The last time she saw him this happy was when she had agreed to become his girlfriend. Her heart fluttered at the emotion in his eyes and she returned his smile by cupping his cheeks in her hands.

"I love you too."

"I-"

"But I'm not ready for-"

"No marriage. I promise."

She looked at him with an amused smile and laughed.

"You really do amaze me every single time, Caleb."

"Let me rephrase my earlier sentence. No marriage...for now."

She smiled at him and kissed him slowly.

"Deal."

"How the hell do you love me? You could have anyone too."

Judaline rolled her eyes and shook her head, giving Caleb a lopsided grin.

"Baby, the best part of me is you."

"And I'm so in love with you. Oh Caleb-"

"Only me, I know."