12) W o r d s

To my Turkish readers, all 0.99%, I haven't been anywhere else but Istanbul and it was one of the most life-changing experiences ever. Thank you for making me experience something so extraordinary and thank you so much for supporting me and this book. 

< I n c o m i n g C a l l >
<J u d e s>

"Hey babe."

"Hi..."

"All okay?"

"Yeah I mean-I...guess so."

"Want to talk about it?"

"I-I don't know. Should I?"

"Well if you do want to, know that I am here."

"I know, that's partly why I called."

"So what's up?"

"I fought with my mom. Again."

"Oh. Are you alright?"

"I don't know, she doesn't understand...my choices you know? I don't even get it, what more could I possibly do to make her happy."

"Well, for starters you could ask her what is that she wants and desires for her daughter."

"Yeah like she'll tell me, I've tried it before. Didn't work."

"Well, did you really talk to her properly? Like sat down and spoke your heart out?"

"I-I think so...we were discussing my future plans"

"Okay. Then you need to ask her how she is? You know my parents are super protective, my mom threw a fit when she got to know I wanna attend college in the west coast."

"You're not from Cali?"

"Nah, I'm from Chicago:"

"Wow I didn't know this. What about Grace then?"

"Actually, Grace is in our college, she's a senior."

"Really? Wow, siblings together."

"Yeah she's annoying sometimes but, you know it's good to have a familiar face around."

"Must be nice. So when your mom threw a fit, you spoke to her...how exactly?"

"Firstly, I just sat her down to calm her nerves and listed the reasons why I wanted to come here."

"That sounds...simple."

"Not everything is complicated, sweetheart."

"Yeah...I think I'll try this. But I've Skype so too bad I can't be there in person."

"Well, as long as you can see her."

"Hmmm...true."

"So...? Was I any helpful?"

"Yes, drake boy you were."

"Well you know what they say- words are all I have to take your heart away."

".................."

"You do know your laugh is melodic right?"

"Is that flattery I here?"

"For you? Always."

".....goodbye Cal."

"Bye babe.

*BEEP BEEP*
**************************

*BEEP BEEP* **************************

Hey all you beautiful people,
So this was more of a serious chapter and I hope you guys were okay with it. Sorry, I just had to include this song it's one of my all time favourites. Do you guys have a favourite Backstreet Boys song? It's been crazy they are over 20 years old now!!! I feel old af. 

WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CALEB & JUDY?

I post aesthetics, behind the scene stuff about Caleb & Judy plus quotes and other fun things! (Also, some pretty mean banners and confessions about my characters.) Also, you can keep updated on my personal things as well as ask me questions if you'd like! <3

Follow the instagram handle: https://www.instagram.com/skyewritesthat/

PLEASE

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Until next time!

§