| Chapter Thirty Four |

Daphne was avoiding me

It didn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure that out, she hasn't been at the gym for almost a week now, not even when her wanker of a boyfriend had been training. Though I never got to see him, only time I did was when I was coming in, or leaving. I give Brad props for strategically sorting our hours so we wouldn't come into a confrontation. Not that I would of minded, honestly I have been looking forward to the day I get to beat Grants ass into the ground, again. My fists are aching for it.

I had been debating on paying her a visit at her school again, but I haven't gotten the time to sneak off to do so. Liams been working me hard, and Louis — he was already on my case. I think he knew about me going behind his back, and going after Daphne.

Did I care? Not really, but it did get on my damn nerves. I can do what I want, and fuck who I want — what part of that, didn't he get? As long as Daphne doesn't say anything to Terino about me, and I don't about her, then no harm, no fowl.

I know Louis is worried about whatever the hell Power Ranger group Grant is apart of, he doesn't want them to have a reason to come after us if we give Grant motive. But I don't understand why he's so afraid of them. We could take them, whoever they are. We have never backed down from anything — so I say let them come. Let them try to come after us, let them fail.

My mind kept bouncing back and forth on why Daphne was suddenly off the grid. There were a few options I came up with.

1. Daphne felt awkward as fuck after our almost fuck session in the washroom and doesn't know how to react to this situation (Which she shouldn't, my only take on it is she's a hell of a kisser and that we need to do it again — except without clothes this time)

2. Daphne was ashamed, she had a boyfriend and felt guilty yada yada 'I shouldn't have done that' 'I cheated how wrong' blah blah (who gives a shit really, I don't. With this dicks track record he probably fucking deserved it. And come on, I'm Niall Horan, the only thing you should feel ashamed about is that fact you ran off before I could show just what else I could do with these hands.)

3. Daphne told Terino the truth and/or dumped him or got dumped, whatever order it was, they were over and thats why she hasn't showed up and is all angry at me because 'its my fault' or some shit like that. Wouldn't be the first time I ruined a relationship. (Personally — and unfortunately — I don't think its this option, Terino would of already tried to start something with me, and I haven't heard anything about it. The guys here are all usually gossiping like school girls, its quite embarrassing really. If I'm being honest, I hope it was me who caused their break up if its true. I'd take pride in it, she can do better then him.)