| Chapter Fourteen |

I was abruptly woken up by a pounding on my door

I groaned to myself, "Shit." I mumbled, rubbing my hand over my face, tiredly. I heard someone moan from beside me at my shifting in the bed. I opened my eyes lazily to see a naked red head with her face buried in my navy blue pillows.

I blinked a few times trying to process the night before, though it was difficult with this damn hangover. I stared at the head of her messy red hair — igniting a spark of hope in me that maybe it was her. I furrowed my eyebrows for a moment before sitting up, flipping her over to face me — I sighed in disappointment at the confirmation it wasn't who I thought it was. Of course it wasn't, the rational part of me scolded, why would it be?

"What the fuck?" she snapped, tiredness in her features. Her hair wasn't even a real red — I could now clearly see her brown routes even through the poor lighting in the room.

"Nothing." I reply bitterly, hearing the banging on the door get louder.

She threw her face back in the pillows to drown out the noise, as I situated myself to sit at the edge of the bed. I rubbed at my eyes grabbing my phone on the night stand.

I checked the time on my phone, 5:09 am? Seriously?

I heard the slamming again and I growled in frustration. I got up storming over to the door and in the process picking up my sweat pants, sliding them on. I ripped the door open, with a grumpy scowl.

What pissed me off more was when I saw Liam in gym shorts and a big sweatshirt standing there with a timer around his neck.

I should have guessed.

I glared at him as he chuckled at my condition. I knew exactly what was about to happen and I was not happy about it.

"Get dressed, we're going for a run." he said, like he did every morning back home.

"Fuck off, mate." I growled at him wanting to slam the door in his face but he stopped it, sighing.

"Niall, come on. I get it you're ticked off about not finding your Little Mermaid Ariel but—" he was cut off when a half naked red head came up behind me with a blanket wrapped around her.