17 ✨ ᴠɪsɪᴛᴏʀs

The family's having a happy time in the dining table. Well, its a not-so-happy time for (Y/n) because of what happened yesterday.

She sighed and scoops her soup lazily, with a small frown.

'I shouldn't be like this or others will start to worry..' she thought and ate silently.

You see, (Y/n) is feeling sad after what happened between Ray and Norman when they met. (Y/n) and Ray went home after the two boys 'talked' for a bit, Ray didn't look happy at all, and the (h/c) haired girl did not know why.

As the two got back, Oliver told (Y/n) that he was suddenly attacked by the demon and hit him with a rock that made him fell unconscious. He went to the shelter and told Ray what happened. Only the ten-year-old kids and above know this.

Ray didn't say anything to others about Norman being alive. He might've done it to not add more pressure to them.

(Y/n) pondered on some thought as she ate dinner.

"(Y/n)-chan.." someone tapped on the girl's shoulder.

"Yeah?" she looked beside her to see Gilda with a worried face. "You okay? You look sad since you got back yesterday.." the (h/c) haired girl nodded.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just thinking about some stuff" she gave a small smile. "You sure? You're not your usual self today too" (Y/n) grinned and nodded.

"See? Active as always! No need to worry, Gil" she raised a brow as she heard the nickname the (h/c) haired girl gave. "Fine. Now finish your food and get ready sleep" she smiled.

💫💫💫

(Y/n) waited for the other girls to finish bathing so she can have some time for herself. They understand this, and let her have her alone time.

She smiled as she went in the tub. Feeling the hot water hit her cold body just made her happy. It was a great time for her.

(Y/n) gave out a contented sigh, and sinked deeper down the water.

'When was the last time I had this..?'

After taking a bath, the (h/c) haired girl dressed up and walked towards the archives. She saw her pet owl sitting on top of a table with books scattered and open.

'is someone here eariler?' she thought.

"Hey there, Piper" she caress the owl's soft head. (Y/n) chuckled as the creature let out a happy chirp. "How cute~" she cooed.

"...eh?" her eyes widen as the owl's eyes lit up. Like literally lit up.

"(Y/n)-sama.." it spoke in a robot-like voice.

She gritted her teeth. She never felt super betrayed. Her own pet, ever since she was a toddler was just a stupid metal machine.

(Y/n) glared at the mechanic owl in anger. Her (e/c) colored orbs saddened at the thought of the cattle children's new home will be in ruins if your uncle's men got there.

"We're gonna take you back"

"you know what?" she leaned close to the owl.

"What is it, (Y/n)-sama?"

"Screw you and my uncle! You bitches will not catch me!" (Y/n) sneered and gave a small chuckle before hitting the mechanic owl with a heavy book repeatedly.

'I have to warn them..!'

The (h/c) haired girl ran out of the room . Drowning in her own thoughts, she didn't notice the person walking in front of her.

"Gah!"

She stumbled back as she hit the person's chest and fell on her bottom. Her (e/c) colored orbs looked up and saw the person she need to see.

"Falling for me, eh?"

"Ray!"

She gave a small glare as she quickly stood up and pats the dust away from her clothes.

"Ray we need to leave now!"

"What? Why?" the black haired male rose a brow.

"For puck's sake! I'll explain later, we need to get outta here!" (Y/n) grabbed Ray's wrist and ran to the bedrooms.

'We need to get out befor-'

BOOM!

An explosion was heard near their location.

"Shit. Spoke too soon" the (h/c) haired girl grumbles under her breath. She turned around to face the boy behind her, looking confused.

"Ray, get everyone and get the hell out of here.." (Y/n) looks at him with a serious expression.

"What?! What about you?" Ray stared at the girl in disbelief. "I'll be fine darn it!" she grinned.

"I'm a tough potato after all!" she laughed. He thought about it for a moment and nodded hesitantly.

"Better come and join us, potato!" he smirked. "We'll be waiting" Ray then ran to find the others.

"Now.." (Y/n) gathered up the tiny bits of courage in her body and walked to the source of the explosion.

"I have visitors to welcome"

💫💫💫

Arghhh finally!😂
Sorry for being dead in a while😂 but hey! I'm back from the dead😂😂
Thank you all for the 15k reads and the votes!💕 Thank you for all the peeps out there who kept encouraging me to write❤❤ I appreciate all of it you guys!💟 I really do!💕

I also change my writing style for this chap. I'm not comfortable in this style😂 so I'll try to come back in my original one😂 tell me what you think in this style! Sorry if there are some errors since this was kinda rushed😂

(・´з'・) thank you all once again❤

Have a great day!💕

- h a m s t u h 🐹