12 ✨ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴs

"THE POACHERS ARE COMING!" Yelled Oliver. "EVERYONE, GRAB YOUR WEAPONS AND ASSUME POSITION!"

Every kid around you started panicking. There were screams and nervously sweating people and eyes filling with despair.

You looked at Oliver, thinking on what he's going to do.

'oh man..'

"Don't be scared everybody!" Oliver waved his hand. "It's ok! We'll be fine!" He continued. "Calm down, calm down friends!" he smiled widely. He then made a small speech before dismissing all of you.

You finished your food (bc u don't want to waste food) and walked to fetch your weapons.

"Time to hunt" you smirked.

💫💫💫

You're assigned to go with Sonia and Sandy, whose assigned with Nous and Nouma.

You hid behind a tree along with the two you're with.

"How fun~" said a demon voice.

'it must be them..'

"yes, let us play~"

' we only have 15 minutes in this..!' you thought.

💫💫💫

You three were shooting the two continuously the two demons in front. They aproached and

"SANDY!!"

The tree where Sandy hides were chopped into half. He ran away as well as you and Sonia.

You ran to the trees with "traps" you've placed. These traps were strings that are tied onto trees. These strings are cannot be seen since they're thin but strong.

They walked, cutting through the strings. They've cut through some, until one of them touched the string that triggers the true trap. The first one was cut in half, and they were able to dodge the traps on the ground, and this goes on and on.

'not yet..' you thought

Your grip on the "special" gun tighten. It was a gun with bullets that could shatter the shitty demon's masks. You wear your goggles.

Before the two demons could pass the three of you, you threw a flash bomb and got your own gun.

You and shot them with normal (I've almost type NORMAN) bullets while Sonia and Sandy aimed for their masks using the special bullets.

"Its now or fucking never..!" you said.

"!!"

Sonia was able to shot one of the demon's mask. It blew the mask apart. [srsly. I'm so confused about Nous and Nouma (╥_╥)]

But before Sonia could back out

"!!!"

She was caught by the demon she shot. It gripped on her neck, chocking her.

"Bravo! Just brilliant~!" Said the female demon.

'fvck this.. Fvck them...!'

The male demon is now walking towards Sandy whose hiding behind a tree near them. You're hiding behind tma tree next to Sandy. You took a peek at Sonia whose struggling. You took a step forward before...

"?!?!"

The female demon was shot to her death.

'Shit, I forgot we had snipers' You took a step back and looked at Paula and Violet who's hiding in the tree's branches.

"NOUMAAAAAAAAA!!""

You quickly looked back to see the scene behind you.

It was the female demon, whose name is Nouma, is in the arms of the male demon, Nous. Sandy pointing the gun at them.

"!!"

"WHAT THE HELLL..?!" You whispered-yelled [😂]

You looked at the two demons in horror and disgust.

HE'S EATING HER.

'WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT THE HELL?!' You started to panic. Seeing something like this is your first time and is wayyyyy out of your league. Even though you triedto calm yourself down, you just couldn't.

💫💫💫

'All of them... All of them are wounded..!' your knees shook while looking at the bloody scene in front of you. You let Violet ran to warn the others.

"(Y/N)! RUN AWAY!"

"GO WITH VIOLET AND WARN THE OTHERS!"

You remembered them saying, before being defeated by Nous.

"........"

You walked silently, backing away before Nous could see you.

You hid behind a bush near you. You tightly closed your eyes.

'please..!'

Tears rolled down your cheeks.

'damn it..! I'm not ready for this.!'

You shut your eyes tightly while silenty crying.

'can someone please fucking help us?!'

You hugged your knees.

"!!"

You then felt someone pinch your cheek.

"I'm here.. It's okay." He said in his signature soft voice. "Don't cry.. There's nothing to worry about" He smiled, wiping your tears away.

"Snow whiteee..!" you cried.

💫💫💫

So the plot isn't really following the manga. I have mah own.. ( • ̀ω•́ )💕