14

"No school today?" I sat down on the couch with a bottle of beer, amused by her seeming like she had no idea what to do.

Camille was standing in the middle of my living room, arms folded over her chest and her gaze focused on the only source of light: my balcony. She had taken off her white coat earlier and hung it on the backrest of a chair in the kitchen.

"I ended early," she explained, tone quieting down before her eyes settled on mine, "I hope I'm not disturbing you..."

Without waiting for a reply, she moved toward the couch and sat down right next to me.

"Why were you ignoring me?" Her heavenly body was turned towards my side while I sipped my beer again.

I was more than positive I was to receive a verbal scolding from her due to what I'd done to Jason. If she started going off about it, I'd surely kick her out. I wasn't in the mood today.

"Why'd you come here without an invite, hm?" I glanced over at her with my brows raising, proving a point.

She frowned and nodded in defeat, "I'm sorry, but I needed to see you."

"Why?" I continued and earned myself a small look from her.

"I just... I just thought we should meet up, so, you know... so that we can have our second date some time soon," she then offered with a small smile.

"Sure," I focused my attention back on the wall opposite us and sipped my beer again. It was almost empty.

So far, I was surprised she hadn't mentioned Jason yet.

"Me eating you out doesn't mean there's anything between us, you know that, right?" My words came out ruder than I had expected, and internally I smacked myself.

I was pissed that my life was what it was. I was pissed that someone like her was wanting to spend time with me, because as much as I liked her company, it made me realise how well-off some people are and what great futures lay ahead of them.

"Yes, I know..." she cleared her throat quietly and shifted on her seat, masking the sting my words caused her, "I still like you, though."

I tried to keep my eyes on the empty white wall, but soon gave in and met her gaze. She was so bloody calming to have around, with that bloody smile of hers.

"Yeah?" I couldn't help the small grin that then tugged at the sides of my lips, which only caused her smile to widen as she nodded, "I'm an asshole."

"You do have that vibe," she teased, but erupted into a fit of giggles when I raised my brows at her challengingly, "I'm joking! I don't think you're an asshole..."

"Plenty of synonyms for 'asshole'," I shrugged and finished off my beer.

Camille scoffed and shook her head, still smiling widely, "self-pity doesn't suit you. Kiss me."

"Huh?" I reached over to place my beer on the coffee table, not sure if I had heard her correctly.

"Kiss me," her voice softened and grew more serious, before she gently nudged me.

I met her greyish-blue eyes again and, without wasting another second, leaned in to press my lips against hers.

What she did next, I hadn't been expecting at all. I don't know what good karma was now being paid off, but I couldn't have cared less.

She moved to straddle my lap, and I groaned quietly against her lips before deepening the kiss.

I felt her smile faintly before she was kissing me back with equal lust and need. My heart rate quickened a little, feeling myself stirring in my pants already.

I pulled back not long after, "why do you like me?"

"What?" Her glistening lips had captured my attention completely, the breathy voice slipping past them only further enticing.

"You're bored with rich assholes, so you're switching to me?" I had no idea what I was saying at this point.

An annoyingly beautiful girl was sat on my lap, wanting to kiss me, yet I was rambling out whatever popped into my mind for a reason unknown to me.

Her brows furrowed and a small laugh slipped her lips, her fingers ever-so-gently running through my hair.

"What are you talking about? Is everything okay?" She searched for my gaze, and I met hers.

I shrugged, losing the control I usually had during any situation.

"Ignore me, I say stupid things when I'm nervous," I decided to lighten the mood by quoting what she'd said back when we'd met at the movie theatre.

It took a moment before an expression of amused realisation formed across her features. With another heavenly laugh, she cupped my jaw in her gentle hands and kissed me.

"You're very cute, Michael," she murmured softly against my lips, and my hands tightened on her hips just a little.

Her knees squeezed my sides, forcing a quiet grunt from me when I felt her push herself more down against me.

My hands moved up along her sides, pushing the flimsy grey tee shirt of hers up while feeling her smooth and warm skin underneath the palms of my hands. I felt myself stirring in my jeans, needing any kind of relief from her.

"Your bedroom," Camille suddenly pulled away from the increasingly heated kiss to find my darkened gaze with hers, "let's go there."

I furrowed my brows at her and decided not to just ignore and kiss her again, as I was desperately wanting to right now.

"We're fine here..." I began, at first not realising how low my voice had become.

A mischievous smile tugged at the sides of her lips and her light blue eyes glimmered with excitement. The sight took me aback for a moment, and it truly slipped my mind completely to even think about what she was getting at.

"Yeah, let's go..." I murmured out, utterly under her spell.