CH 3: Family Ties

(FIGHT!)

N: Sub-Zero rushes in but the girl suddenly launches balls of heated light towards him causing him to cancel his initial charge. As he keeps his distance she continues to bombard Sub-Zero until he blows a cold mist through his mask blocking her view of the surrounding area.

(???): Dammit I can't see!

N: In the mist, Sub-Zero begins to move around trying to confuse the girl.

Sub-Zero: Now tell me girl, what's your name? I hate fighting an opponent without a name you know.

(???): It's Himewari you prick!

Sub-Zero: Noted.

N: As Himewari tries to find Sub-Zero in the mist she begins to get angry and inpatient

(???): I'm getting tired of your fucking mist!!!

N: She begins to throw light balls recklessly until Sub-Zero comes from behind and kicks her away. As Himewari slides back she grabs her gut, but she immediately gets back up and runs towards Sub-Zero with her arms glowing. She tries to connect with a punch but it's caught, Himewari has a look of surprise on her face from the blocked punch

Himewari: That's impossible my hands should be burning your skin!

Sub-Zero: You forget one thing, I'm cold as ice!

N: Sub-Zero then uses both his arms to throw her over his shoulder and as Himewari hits the ground she lets out a loud gasp.

Himewari's Mind: I can't breathe my air its been knocked out.

N: Then Sub-Zero Jumps in the air and tries to land a punch to Himewari's face but she moves out of the way in the nick of time. As Sub-Zero takes his arm out of the ground a huge ice field spreads across and freezes Himewari up to her knees. She tries desperately to break free and as she sees Sub-Zero gets closer she charges two light balls in her hands but before she can throw them her arms were hit with ice balls.

Sub-Zero: I'm not that ignorant to let you complete your attack.

Himewari: Fuck you!

Sub-Zero: Your ability is impressive but judging by the punch you threw early you're a novice when it comes to martial arts.

N: As Sub-Zero gets closer to the girl, he breathes a cold mist into her face to mock her before taking a seat in a nearby bench.

Sub-Zero: Now answer my question, how do you know my mother?

Himewari:........

Sub-Zero: If you're going to stay silent I don't mind leaving you here for the rest of the day.

Himewari: Fine! She's my aunt.

N: Sub-Zero got a shock through his body when he heard the word "aunt".

Sub-Zero: So then we're.....

Himewari: Cousins.

N: Sub-Zero without saying another word gets up from the bench and starts breaking the ice trapping Himewari. As she's being released from her icy bonds, she tries to sucker punch him but her fist stops midway, centimeters away from Sub-Zero's face.

Himewari's Mind: I can't move!

N: As she tries to look down she can see Sub-Zero has dug his toe in the center of her foot, revealing a key pressure point.

Sub-Zero: Sneak attacks don't work on an experienced fighter like me Himewari.

N: Sub-Zero lets go but she still tries to attack with a kick but Sub-Zero, with his fast reflexes, grabs her heel and flips her over causing her to fall on her head. As she opens her eyes all she can see is a bury image of Sub-Zero.

Sub-Zero: You're probably wondering what just happened, its Aiki, this technique allows you to counter your opponent's strike with yours and redirect the force back at him or her. The stronger the opponent the stronger the blow but yours will always be stronger.

Himewari: What?!

Sub-Zero: You wouldn't understand as I said before your just a novice. Now I must be going it's getting late, I expect you to tell me everything tomorrow.

N: Then Sub-Zero ice teleports away leaving Himewari alone.

Himewari: (Mumbles) I expect you tell me everything yeah yeah fuck you!

N: But in a distant building Rias and Akeno were watching the whole thing play out.

Rias: My my he's quite the capable fighter don't you say Akeno?

Akeno: Indeed Mrs. President, we could use a person like him, but right how's your plan with Issei Hyoudou going?

Rias: All according to plan.

N: Back at Kori's house, he finished getting off his suit when he heard his doorbell ring. Kori slips on a pair of shorts and goes to answer the door when he does there's no one. As he looks down he spots a box with holes and on top, it has a name.

From: Mom
To: Kori Liang

Kori: Wonder what it can be?

N: As he opens the box he's stunned on he sees two Siberian Huskies puppies sleeping.

Kori: Wow! Thank you, mother

N: Kori grabs the two puppies and heads inside as places them on the bed. He Looks at them.

Kori: I will call you guys Snow( Left one, female) and Ice (Right one, male).

N: As he lays with them on the bed he looks out the window.

Kori: Well now, I guess my mother was right about me having family ties here.

- End of Chapter -