CH 6: Frosty

N: The next day Kori drives to school, as he parks his car he can see Issei and Rias walking together. He can hear some girls gossip over that the fact that the class pervert is walking with the hottest girl in school instead of him. Kori just smiled at there comments and continued walking, as he does Katase and Murayama run up to him.

Katase: Hey Kori!

Kori's Mind: What do they want I thought I told them that I'm not interested.

Katase: Kori! Kori! You got to help us!

Kori: With what?

N: He said calmly then Murayama grabbed his arm.

Murayama: You got to help us stop Issei or he'll corrupt Rias!

Kori: I'm sorry ladies but I think that's a little out of my capabilities.

Murayama/Katase: Please!

N: They said with puppy dog eyes and Kori just stares at them with his glowing eyes.

Kori: Fine I'll figure out something but It's not guaranteed.

Murayama/Katase: Thank You!

N: They runoff and Kori runs his hand through his white hair.

Kori: Ah...sometimes my nice nature gets the better of me.

N: As Kori gets to class he bumps into Issei on the way.

Issei: Sorry bro.

Kori: It's okay.

N: As Issei looks up he sees Kori face and backs up.

Kori: What are you so scared of I'm not going to hurt you.

Issei: Sorry I'm just heard stories about you Ninjas are very good at killing people.

Kori: ( Chuckles ) We're not Ninjas everyone always gets that wrong
about us.

Issei: Oh then what are you guys.

Kori: Assassins

Issei: What?!

Kori: But don't let that bother you we've gone past the Era of assassinations and clan wars, so now we consider ourselves warriors who defend earth.

Issei: Well that's good to know, the first time I saw you here in school I was scared shitless.

N: Kori laughs at Issei comment.

Kori: You know for a pervert your actually a chill dude.

Issei: Uh thanks.

Kori: Now have you heard of the rumors?

Issei: About me and Rias and how you should have ended up with her, wait are you planning on asking her out?

N: He said in worried expressions but Kori just smiled.

Kori: Nah! She's not my type but doesn't get me wrong she is a nice girl, I have eyes on someone else.

Issei: Who?

N: Kori whispers into his ear and Issei jumps up in surprise.

Issei: Her!

Kori: Yup! But it's our secret don't tell anyone bye.

N: Kori walks away and into his Classroom and Issei just stands there with his mouth open. Inside the class, Kori takes his seat next to Akeno and Rias he greets both of them. As the class continues Kori pulls a report paper out of his bag and hands to Akeno.

Akeno: What's this?

Kori: It's our natural disaster project on Blizzards it's completed with all viable data.