CH 2: Kuoh

N: As a plane lands on a runway and unloads all the passengers, out steps Kori with a cap and sunglasses. As he exits the airport he takes a deep breath and exhales.

Kori: Finally!

N: As he walks he takes a paper with an address as he reads it he looks up at a sign.

-Kuoh 1 mile away-

Kori: I'm close that's good and by what my parents said my home isn't that far ahead.

N: As he continues down the road he eventually reaches the address. When he looks at the house he smiles.

Kori: Mother, when I asked for something small I didn't expect this.

N: As he steps inside the driveway, he freezes when he sees the car his mom got him

Kori: By the Elder Gods mom you really like spoiling me.

N: As Kori walks inside he sets his bags down and lays on his bed.

Kori: My journey begins here.

N: With that, he closes his eyes and falls asleep, when he awakes the next day. He gets dressed and then walks outside towards his car. When he steps inside he saw the keys on the dashboard as he grabs them he starts the car and the engine roars. Kori begins to make a wide smile.

Kori: Now let's see how fast this thing can go!

N: He speeds through the front gate and into the streets, meanwhile back at Kouh Academy, Issei sits on a hill with his friends Motohama and Matsuda.

Motohama: So Issei, did you hear of the new transfer student from out of the country?

Issei: Girl?

Motohama: Sadly no.

Issei: That sucks, I was hoping for a new pair of breasts.

Matsuda: I did hear that he's some rich boy with crazy ice powers.

Issei: Ice powers?!

Motohama: Yeah, he's from that secret ninja group in China.

Issei: Really! That's no fun he'll steal all the girl's bro!