04: Welcome To The Black Parade

-[FINN'S|POV]-

It has been a few weeks since these women have returned to WWE for good, me and my brothers started to have feelings for them. Jenni looks so adorable in her ring gear with her makeup and fans loved it as well (Image 1). Sammi (Image 2) was in a different one like Daya (Image 3) and Rhea (Image 4).

 Sammi (Image 2) was in a different one like Daya (Image 3) and Rhea (Image 4)

WWE found out that Daya wants the Women's title match and Jenni wants the Divas title match

WWE found out that Daya wants the Women's title match and Jenni wants the Divas title match. Vince gave them the matches on the next pay-per-view and this is two hells of some matches. Daya is getting hers against Margaret on Pay-Per-View, and Jenni got hers on Pay-Per-View. Rhea have a tag team match with Sammi against Cameron and Aksana tonight. They all looked nice in their dark warpaint and smoky makeup which make them look so very evil. They saw us and smirked in amusement. Nikki has to fight Jenni for the original Divas title, Margaret has to fight Daya for the returning Women's title, and lastly Summer and Eva had teamed up to face this dynamic duo for the new WWE Divas Tag-Team titles. It's hell on heels on WWE and it's all thanks to these females right there.

"First...it was boring and now it's...badass with them back here." I said to my older brothers in amusement.

"I know that...but those two chicks look too cute and so petite...like cute little angels." Seth whispered to me.

I nod in agreement and sat beside him.

The girls went to the curtain area and watch the monitor as their opponents was in the ring. They nod at each other and put their game faces on. When their theme came on, they went out and did their entrance.

"And their opponents, accompanied by Daya Rollins and Jenni Reigns, representing the Fallen Angels, Rhea Ambrose and Sammi Arsene!" Lilian announced our sisters.

"The Fallen Angels have been recently making allies with other faces in the company including The Shield themselves. They want to beat up The Authority and get all pure gold when they win their own championship matches....that's what they will do till the day that Evolution have major cracks on their team." Corey said.

"I agree with you Corey, yet The Dark Angels have a legal advantage of winning by playing this game fair and square." Jerry added.

When the bell ring, Sammi begun uploading on Aksana and we tease Seth about his girl. You see, they're truly dating us backstage, and we can protect them as long as we live. Sammi hit her with a Skywalker and then tagged Rhea in. Rhea tosses Aksana into the corner where Cameron made a tag in by Aksana and...hell broke loose. Rhea shot a barrage of punches and kicks before doing the Death Penalty on Cameron. She went for the pin, but Aksana broke the count and then Sammi did a loud superkick into Aksana's face that knocked her out completely. Rhe then tombstones Cameron for the full victory and all the girls hug each other once the bell rings. Daya came inside the ring with Jenni by her side, and raise their arms in victory, earning screams of happiness, loud battle cries and cheers of approval from the entire crowd of WWE fans.

Until...the lights came off and we rose from our seats in worry about the women. The lights came on when the Wyatt Family was inside the ring and the girls froze in bewilderment mixed with anger. Bray went close to Jenni like Braun did to Rhea, Erick did to Sammi, and Luke did to Daya. The Fallen Angels were caged behind the turnbuckles and had those same exact enraged looks written on their faces. They tried to get them to listen to them, but our sisters shook their heads no continously and held onto the posts for their dear lives till the Wyatt Family got them in their arms. The girls squirmed their way out and held onto the bottom ropes tight. We ran to the curtain and went to save them from what the Wyatt Family will do to them all.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD.

The Wyatt Family stopped what they are doing and attacked us

The Wyatt Family stopped what they are doing and attacked us. The Fallen Angels saw us and ran under the ring. They came out with four wooden kendo sticks and four steel baseball bats. They tossed them into the ring and hand us each a steel baseball bat. Jenni sets up the tables onto the ends of the turnbuckles and put the chairs behind them with nobody else's help. All the girls except Jenni grabbed Luke, Braun, Erick, and Bray before ramming them extremely hard into the turnbuckles. They did a running knee strike on them and then hit them with the kendo sticks. We were busy on Braun, Rhea lifted up Braun and we all have jaws dropped when all of us broke out of character for a moment. Rhea put Braun on Roman's shoulders and went to lean on the ropes. We realize that she set up a table with two steel chairs fully opened up and two others that laying on the table. I went to the girls and put them behind me. My brothers did a triple powerbomb on Braun and stood in victory. Luke got slammed into the table like Erick and Bray did. The Fallen Angels looked at each other and stuck their hands out for an alliance. We stared for a moment and accepted the offer. We took them backstage with the fans chanting thanks to us and head to our locker room. We have decided it was for the best that these chicks stay with us and be under our supervision. I want my sister and her friends back in our lives...once and for all.