02: The First Match As The Fallen Angels

*Monday Night Raw: 08/26/2013*

-[DAYA'S|POV]-

Me and my twisted sisters are going against Nikki, Brie, Mal, and Audrey...the Bella Sisters. We changed our old NXT ring gear to our TNA ring gear, so I'm cool and chilled out.... We got our badass hardcore motorbikes and our custom motorcycle helmets before we smirked in unison.

-[SETH'S|POV]-

It was main event, we were watching those plastic divas in the rings until "SQUARE UP" came on and...WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!!!!! Four different motorcycles were riding to the arena, the riders stopped and everyone went silent. The divas took them off and the fans went NUTS.

"And their opponents, the team of Rhea Ambrose, Daya Rollins, Sammi Arsene, and Jenni Reigns, The Fallen Angels!" Lilian announced.

"All the WWE fans have been waiting for their first match for years and now it's happening. The Fallen Angels are here as our last hopes against the Authority and they did this for business." Cole said.

"I made a bet with Sammi and if she wins this match...they have to dance in the ring wearing my four favorite personal cowboy hats and the two of them will be on this table. I predict that those bad girls will be on this table like two drunk cowgirls." Corey laughed out the bet.

They came out in their ring gear, they took off their shirts and the fans were whistling before cheering. When the bell rings, Jenni was starting off against Audrey, and she was wreaking havoc in the ring.

"Jenni's unloading on Audrey!" Cole said.

"DAMN!! She's really whooping Audrey's ass!" Jerry yelled.

"Eat my stitches, bitches!" Jenni shouted.

The fans were nuts, she did an uppercut and did a Samoan Drop.

"Samoan Drop by Jenni!" Cole said.

Jenni tagged in Sammi and they double teamed on Audrey.

"What a double team by Jenni and Sammi!" Jerry said.

Sammi dodged Audrey's clothesline and then hit her with a Botox Injection. Rhea, Daya, and Jenni were taking out their legal opponent's partners. The fans won't even stop cheering, the trio points at Sammi, who did the Mischief Managed on Audrey and got the win.

"Here's your winners, the Fallen Angels!" Lilian announced.

Daya and Rhea snatched JBL's four favorite hats before putting them on their heads.

"JBL, they're gonna be dancing in your hats!" Jerry laughed.

"Ah well, they deserve it and I'm proud of them." JBL said.

Daya got on the right side as Rhea got on the left side and they were partying like some drunk cowgirls. The fans went mentally crazy from hell and back. The elder two were on the commentary table, and they were dancing top of it.

"You two girls are still the #1 duo who can party on this table always." Corey commented.

Jenni and Sammi were in the ring as they dance inside of the ring. They put JBL's hats back and hugged four commentaries. The fans went INSANE, the quartet bowed and drink them a can of beer.

They went up the ramp and gone backstage to leave for their hotel. Me, Ferg, Mox and Joe saw them with the other face divas and superstars. They were laughing at something and we decide to listen to their conversation.

"So I got an ice bucket of cold ass water, handcuffed Dean's bare hands to the headboard, stormed my fine miss hell on heels ass upstairs and dump that shit all over his damn body. He went like "WHAT THE FUCK" and he realized that I did that crap on him." I heard Rhea giggle.

All the face divas laughed at that tale, Jon froze and turn around to let us see his back. We chuckle as we shook our heads and pat his back.

"Bro, is it true that your own baby sister did that to you back then?" Joe asked him.

Jon nodded and took a quick glance at Rhea. He must've truly miss her and he really needs his sister back like we did with ours.

"She's really the death of me back in CZW." Jon told us.

"We've planning to change our old themes as well and our old ring gear back into this. We got your backs and you got ours." We heard Daya explain to the face roster.

Are they making an alliance with the rest of them?

"Don't worry, we'll quickly recover and still fight while kicking ass at the same time." We heard Sammi reassure them.

We heard Daya chuckle with Jenni, Rhea, and Sammi.

"We'll let y'all know about our injuries and problems of ourselves. If someone like the Shield or the Authority comes, let us know and we're wreaking havoc on them from locker room to the damn ring." We heard Jenni tell them.

We moved away and saw the four girls eating with other co-workers. Jenni looks very calm and so happy without us. Ferg sighs sadly and walked away from the scene. He must've miss her so much and I hope he gets a second chance with her.

BELIEVE IN THE S.H.I.E.L.D. •COMPLETED•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें