Possessing The Alpha

I sauntered through his office. Conflicting emotions flickered on his face. Pride, anger, compassion, irritation, amusement, and even a spice of sadisticness (yes I realize this is not a word)

His pack around him tensed as if sitting on pin and needles.

I sat on his desk spinning myself around to face him and draped a leg on either side of him. I used my feet to pull his chair closer.

He smirked gabbing my legs to pull me onto his lap, but I leaned back gripping the other side of his desk. He couldn't move me an inch.

I put a finger under his chin leaning close to him, he leaned forward his heart began beating faster. I stopped inches away from him and pushed his face away. Swinging my legs over his desk escaping to the door as he growled.

"Bye Carter." I said with a seductive smirk to Darwin's Beta, his face flushed an adorable shade of pink. He opened and closed his mouth and just settled for smiling at me. Darwin snarled aggressively making Carter jump and turn pale.

I chuckled as the door closed and I walked down the hall.

"This is only the beginning." I laughed to myself.

He has no idea what he has gotten himself into claiming me.

=============================

What happens when the roles are switched from the usual possessive alpha mate... The women is the one possessing and the Alpha... Well *chuckles* it is not in his nature to be submissive.

Two superior wolves fighting their beastly urges and struggling to be the owner, and not the dog.

Rain a sexy Irish prankster girl with an obsession for coffee, or Darwin an arrogant British Alpha who doesn't know how to tame the only girl he has his eyes on.

Darwin believes she will eventually fall into her role as Luna. But Rain thinks differently, Rain is convinced she will come out on top, after all she is possessing the Alpha.