attack on the tower

Will's POV

I knew that nico and I were going to get attacked by monsters but this was crazy. There were monsters coming out from everywhere and we barely knew what was happening. I told will go back upstairs well mostly because he wasn't that good a fighting but also because I didn't want him to get hurt. He looked over at me and said "You must have lost your biscuit if you think I'm leaving you here to fight by yourself". I smile at his comment I knew he loved me very dearly but he was just pushing his luck now. We head over to don't where I grab my stygian sword. I see will pull out a golden bow with arrows he already had with him. We run up to a greenish monster with tentacles and start slicing it up like we were bobby flay himself. I had defeated about 4 monsters when I turned around to see will struggling to keep up. I grab him and push him back when I see a tentacle go to hit him. I see the tentacle and then I blacked out falling into a dream world which we all knew I hated. I also hate the God of dreams but we won't talk about that now. I was ten again in this dream. It was when Percy had come back to tell me that bianca was dead. I would never fully forgive him but I had to stop holding grudges against everyone like it was there fault. I run over to Percy and see that there is another nice standing next to him talking to him. I stop moving and stay there to see what would happen next. Out of nowhere, the other nico summons a butload of skeleton warriors. Th8s surprises Percy and he starts to attack them. All of a sudden there is a black sign that I could Barley see but I knew was the sign of hades when I had been claimed. The first few weeks I was there I had stayed in the big house until we had finished building my cabin. There was no hades cabin because well we were rumored to all be the same cruel people that didn't care about anything else. I had started to think about the good times to get these thoughts out of my mind but it didn't help.