Meeting The Avengers Pt 2

Nico's POV

We had arrived at the place and I'm just going to say this ..... wow like wow it was quite the building I'll say. It was over one hundred stories tall and I'm not the best with heights. I feel Will squeeze my hand, I had forgotten that he was holding it from all my nervousness. "Welp I guess this is where we're going" I joke trying not to make this seem as bad as it actually was. Will smiled at me and kissed my knuckles " You need to calm down babe relax a bit" Will suggested to me. I sigh knowing I'll have to. Thor has already disappeared and we had no clue where he had went he had just been in the car. But oh well.

We head inside the building when I reloaded Chiron or Thor had never gave us access information seeing as this was a high tech place. " Damnit Will how are we supposed to get inside" I say gesturing to the lady at the front desk with several bodyguards all around in different areas. Will caught on quickly and muttered a curse. "I don't know but we'll figure it out we got this" Will said trying to encourage me that things would be okay even though things could quickly turn south.

I sighed again and grasped Wills hand and started walking towards the desk, without much of a plan. I smile as I approach the lady. She doesn't really smile back but we continue to smile causing the muscles in my face to cramp a bit. "May I help you, do you have appointment sir" The lady at the desk asked me. I quickly panicked not knowing what to say when Will saved me. " Yes actually we do have an appointment" Will said. I immediately knew he was using the mist and smiled knowing this would work. She looked back at us for a second and said "Well right this way then you can use this card key for the elevator and just press floor 56". She smiled and handed us a card key. I took the card and thanked her and walked towards the elevator trying not to cause any attention to our self's.

We get in the elevator which I'm not to happy about and press the 56 button. While heading up I clung in closely to Will with my eyes shut. Will chuckled and held on to my head and kissed the top making me feel much better. As the elevator stopped and opened we were met by a god. He wasn't a very powerful god but he was a god nonetheless. Thor the one that had drive with us had already been here. I sigh knowing that this was already going to get aggravating very fast. "I see you made it just fine and didn't need any help Chiron taught you well" Thor praises. I guess it felt good getting a compliment from a god but I was to aggravated to even accept it. Will elbowed me and I came back to focus and nodded my head. Without evening hearing what he said next I noticed people behind him. A women with medium length hair, a man with brown hair and glasses and a mustache, and a few others I looked at.

Thor cleated his throat and said "Well let's all get introduced, your stuff is already In your room as you know so let's head to the kitchen" We nodded and Will smiled at the people gesturing to me to stop mean mugging them. I rolled my eyes and followed Thor to the kitchen.

We had all day at the table reluctantly. Will still smiling while everyone else had a serious or mean expression on. Thor cleared his throat for the second time and gained everyone's attention. Thor then said everyone's names and they all just grunted when it was there name. There was Bruce, Natasha, Tony, Clint, and Steve, try had said something about a Nick to but he wasn't here at the time. "Okay so let me see some ground rules", Tony started. I looked at him waiting for him to speak. " When your in this tower you follow the rules given whatever they may be seeing as I don't know how some kids are going to help us out your going to temporarily be here until we figure this out" Tony said aggressively directing it to the god. Me being a total jerk just smiled and said "Okay fine by me ,the quicker I get out of here the better". Will agreed but obviously didn't say it how I did. Tony and Bruce both gave me funny looks while Steve and Natasha said nothing obviously knowing something about us or knowing who we were. I winked at Natasha and Steve giving them a look of warning. Not warning them but warning anyone who got in my or my boyfriends way suggesting at Tony and Bruce. Natasha looked worried and said " You don't know what they're capable of you should be the first one to know that looks can be deceiving don't judge them by what they look like Tony".

I was genuinely surprised and so was everyone else, but I smiled knowing she would be my new favorite. Steve agreed with her telling Tony and Bruce they they shouldn't be so quick to judge and opp us out. I nodded my head think big that this wasn't going to be so bad if everyone e wasn't like Tony. "We'll know that we've all been introduced Nico and Will you guys can use the sane key card from before and go to the 68th flour the whole floor is yours so pick any of the rooms you guys want in it and star unpacking your things and we'll discuss the rest tomorrow bright and early" Thor announced to us. We waved at Thor and I waved at Natasha because she stood up for me and headed to the elevator with Wills hand I mines.

We got to the floor and saw how big it was. I mean it was huge. And not wanting to walk to far we picked the first room knowing we weren't going to be sleeping in separate rooms. I laugh at the thought. Since Will started sleeping in my cabin I've gotten so less nightmares that now they're sparse that I wouldn't sleep in any other room that wasn't with him. I jump turn in he bed sighing. " We just got here and your already messing up the bed Neeks" Will said while chucking. I giggle a bit as he tackled me and I rolled over.

He kissed my cheek and then my forehead and then my lips ever so gently and whisper in Latin 'I love you' I giggled some more and wrapped my arms around his neck while giving him kisses of my own. "I love you too Will so so much" I told him already sleepy from all the stress. He kisses my forehead again and gets from the top of me and pulls me up next to him in the pillows. I hear him say 'I know' and drift off to dreamless sleep knowing that Will was there made me feel safe. And I liked that.