DEDICATIONS & AN

First heads up: PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE IMAGES OF PEOPLE, THAT LOOK CLOSEST TO MY CHARACTERS, SPREAD THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE BOOK! If you dislike having character images, please comment it here and with twenty comments of this type, I will upload a full worded version with no images attached besides the cover.)

Dedicated to:

Alex and Aikem

My sweet younger brothers that make horror movies turn into comedies.

Hey Guys!

I will dedicate chapters to other people...ie...readers and friends. 😍😁

POV's by best friends, Josh and Dante and Kyle and Jonny and Mark and one by Jaela.

Constructive criticism is welcome! Or just comments.

N.B.-

This is a thriller/horror/mystery/adventure that is designed and written for a vast audience. Basically, all ages.

©️ Copyright ©️

Hope you ENJOY!!!

Be safe!
♡♡♡

~Sam

(PLEASE NOTE: I had previously taken down the entire book to change the entire thing before realizing that I like this the way it was and didn't need to.

 If you guys see any errors that can be corrected, feel free to point them out to me. 

If you guys want a book with these guys that has less POVs, look out for book two! Will be up in 2023! 

I am editing errors still but I'll leave the book up while I edit; it will just be grammatical errors, no dramatic changes. Thanks for being supportive throughout my entire time on this app. I appreciate every single one of you! Thanks for being you!!!)