Music

Jared's pov

As I woke up I looked all around the room I was in and realized it must be Luke's. I looked to my left and saw the time was 3:25 in the afternoon! As I walked out of the room, and down the hall I noticed a room with a bunch of instruments. so I decided to go in there, when I walked in all I saw was the drums, guitar ,bass guitar a ukulele (the mini guitar looking things ) so I grabbed the ukulele off the wall and started to play a song by train called sing together

Ashton's pov

As I was walking to Luke's room to check ok Jared I noticed that somebody was in the music room cause the door was open so I went in there and saw Jared. I just stood at the door and I saw her walk over to the ukulele and start to play a song. wow I thought she's really good. wait I should get luke!

Jareds pov

"Just sing together it's the least that I can do my final gift to you" I sang I felt like somebody was watching but honestly I didn't care at the moment.

Luke's pov

Ashton said he was going to go check on Jared cause we were all playing Fifa and the loser ashton is doesn't like that game so, he came back and told us to go to the music room? When we got there Jared was singing the song sing together by train! and to be honest she can sing!

Calums pov

We were at the music room and Jared was playing the ukulele and singing s song I didn't know the song but she was an amazing singer. like she's like 8 she's so cute(not in that kind of cute) but she can sing and play!!

Michaels pov

Jared was so cute she was playing the ukulele and singing a song by train I just forget the name of it! to be honest she was a amazayn singer! oh no I've been hanging out with the 1D boys to much!!

Jareds pov

As i finished singing I heard clapping?

I turned around and saw my brother calum, ashton, and Michael with big smiles on their faces don't know why but..! "how long were you guys standing there for" I asked "about a minute or so. " luke said "oh" "you're an amazing singer" ashton said "yes your better then luke!" michael said witch made me laugh "hey" luke fake pouted! this is it I thought this is my new life!!

______

Sorry it's short but hey I did an early update !! I want to say thanks for the 1.58k I love all of you amazing readers!!! Please vote and comment and message me if you like the book and sorry if it's boring in about a few more chapters it will get more interesting!!! Love you guys

Vote

Comment

Share

Please !!!!