Thanks

Luke's pov

I opened up the closet and there was the cute little girl laying in the ground with her parents kicking her and abusing her then she looked at me with a scared look in her eyes. So I pulled her parents off of her and then I called the police and took Jared out if the closet and sat her on calum lap and said "watch her please" "yea sure"

Jared's pov

Luke pulled Dave and Anne (adopted patents) off of me then picked me up and took me of the closet "are you ok" he asked me "yea my left are hurts a lot though" "okay just a minute" and then he set me down on calums lap and he told calum to watch me? Soon the police were here and they arrested
Dave and Anne.

Calums pov

Luke told me and the other lads he was going to the bathroom. about 10 minutes later he came out of the closet with the little girl we just met her name was Jared I'm pretty sure, and he sat her on my lap and told me to watch her "yea sure" I told him. Jared yawned and I looked down at her she was fighting to stay awake "go to sleep cutie I'll wake you up later" "okay" she said and then she was out like a light!

Jared's pov

I was sitting on calums lap and I yawned and I was fighting to stay awake "go to sleep cutie I'll wake you up later" calum told me "okay" and I was out like a light

Luke's pov

I was currently talking to a police about what happend. they said Jared was going to go to a foster home. "wait I have a sister named Jared who got put up for adoption and can we take her to the hospital to take a test to see and get X-rays on her wrist and if we're not related we will take her to the foster home" "okay fine" "thank you!"

Jared's pov

I felt somebody pick me up and I'm getting carried to somewhere, oh we'll I don't think they would hurt me. I soon feel a cold breeze on my body and I shiver, the person who was carrying me noticed and asked "lads do you have a jacket she's freezing" Ashton asked "here" Michael said giving Ashton his sweater

Ashton's pov

Luke came back from the bathroom with Jared? He handed her to calum then he went to go to talk to the police. 20 minutes Luke came back "guys we're going to the hospital" he told us "why" Michael asked "cause I think she's my sister" I stood there in shock why would he think that "why would you think that" "cause my mom and dad had another kid after me then it was a girl my dad didn't want a girl so my mum was forced to put her up for adoption and we look a lot alike and my sisters name is Jared."

Jared's pov

We were in a car now I opened my eyes I was sitting on somebody's lap I look up and see I was sitting on Ashton. "Hey Jared how was your nap" Luke asked me "okay" it was silent for a few moments then I broke it "Ashton" "yea Jared?" "did you know your comfy!" that made everybody burst into a fit of laughter. Then we pull up at the hospital? "why are we here" I asked "cause we're getting your arm checked out and getting a few test done" Luke answered "okay" I say

We hopped out of the car and walked in. And went up to the desk "hello how can I help you" the secretary asked "um were here to gets X-rays on her wrist and a few tested done" Michael told her "do you have an appointment" "no we don't" "just take a seat in the waiting room"
We went to sit down and they were all on their phones while I was just siting there "do you wanna play a game with me on my phone" calum offered "sure" we ended up playing flappy bird I beat his record mines 416 (this is actually my record) "Jared langille" the doctor called I stood up and so did the boys "the doctor will be with you just go sit in the chairs in that room" "thanks"

20 minutes later the doctor finally came in "hello so we're here for a blood test for Jared and Luke is that correct" " yea" Luke answered "and my X-rays" I said "okay just lay your hand under here sweetie" "okay"

Calums pov

We were in the room with Jared and the doctor was just printing the pics of her wrist. the doctor came back "well Jared your wrist is broken in 2 different places so you will have a cast for a few months" "okay" "what color sweetie" "blue please"

Jared and Luke are just getting the tests done.

15 minutes later luke and Jared came out and Luke was carrying Jared she was falling asleep. She looked so cute. we finally got to Lukes house cause we were having a sleepover there and we still had a sleeping Jared, "Luke so tell us the news is she your sister or not"
"Well"

Luke's pov

I just came out of the test results with a sleepy Jared in my arms. a few minutes later we arrive at my house cause the boys were staying over. then calum asked "Luke so tell us the news is your sister or not" "well"