Family time

Liz's pov

So Luke and I walked back down the basement and Jared and Michael were playing video games and she was beating him! but when I looked over at Jared I noticed she had a cast on wonder what happened. "NOOO" Michael screamed "YESS" Jared won I looked at the screen Jared beat Michael I never saw that happen before!

Luke's pov

"Umm Jared this is Liz our mum and mum this is Jared" I told them mum then picked up Jared and have her a bone crushing hug and She instantly hugged mum back!

Jared's pov

"Umm Jared this is Liz our mum and mum this is jared" Luke said ,I was picked up into a bone crushing hug "can't breath" I managed to get out "oh sorry dear" she told me. am I going to start calling her mum or Liz I mean I want to call her mum but I don't think she'll let me cause She did put me up for adoption. "Jared what happened to your left wrist?" mum asked oh um it got stepped on"

Liz's pov

"Okay guys dinner"

"Pizza"they all yelled

I walked up the stairs to order as then I heard Ashton and Jared saying more lame jokes. oh my god having four kids is going to be stresful.

------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry it's short and I'm changing the ages so here they are👇

Jack 22

Luke 18

Ben 15

Jared 12

3 votes till next chapter

Please vote and comment and I still need characters