21 questions

Jared's pov

"So Jared lets get to know you some more?" Ashton said
"Sure" I responded
"To the living room!!" shouted calum
We all walked in the huge living room and we all sat down to play 21 questions
"Full name"
"Jared Amber Marie langille"
"Favourite colour"
"Blue and lime green"
"Favourite animal"
"Penguin and dolphin"
"Fav food"
"Pizza and steak"
"Favourite show"
"How I met your mother"
"Favourite kind of ice cream"
"Cookies and cream and birthday party"
"Would you die your hair"
Yea"
"Did you ever die your hair"
Nope"
Natural hair colour?"
"My hair colour right now is my natural(really blonde almost white)

---------- later that day like 5:oo pm

Luke's pov

Soy mum will be home any minute now and Jared is still at the house, I'm scared that mum won't want Jared so Jared will have to go to a foster home I really hope mums okay with this.

Liz's pov
So I'm just getting off work and I'm driving home listen to the radio and she looks so perfect came on, just taking it all in that one of your sons are famous it's amazing!
I finally get home and just as I'm going throw the door I hear laughing coming from the basement I guess the boys are over for dinner again! not that I mind I mind I love them all like they are my own kid!
Thinking about my kids I really do miss my little girl I wonder how she's doing with her foster parents I really didn't want to have to put her up for adoption but Andrew didn't want a girl so he made me. I walked down the basement to see what the boys wanted for dinner I saw a little girl in the basement with them and they were all laughing! "guys what do you want for dinner and who's this here?"
"Umm mum can I talk to you for a minutes upstairs" Luke asked oh no this can't be good
So we went upstairs "mum that little girl down stairs that Jared as in our jared" i was shocked how did Luke find her "how did you find her and how do you know it's her" I asked "she snuck out last night to go to a signing of ours and then stuff happened and then we got tests done and ta da"

Luke's pov
After 21 questions we went to the basement and played video games for a bit even Jared played and she beat everybody Ashton and Jared were saying really lame jokes but we were laughing cause they were so stupid. I heard the door open mum must be home, mum came down stairs and asked "what do you guys want for dinner and who's this"
"Mum can I talk to you upstairs" "mum that little girl that's Jared as in our Jared" "how did you find her and how do you know it's her?" mum asked "we'll she snuck out last night went to a signing of ours and stuff happened and ta da!"
---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry it's not that good and sorry for the late update. I need some more people in the book so if you would like to be in it please write me a message of a description of yourself! you could play anything! it would mean a lot thanks!
3 votes for the next chapter