fam!

Jared's POV
Right after Ben asked me if I was gonna eat and I told them no I was going to take a shower but I didn't kniw how to work it. As I was about half way down the stairs I heard Ben as if I have a eating disorder? What? I stay there to see what they respond with, but they only are talking about how they think I do. This is painful to hear I didn't realize I was crying until a tear hit my hand. And I didn't realize that somebody was standing at the bottom of the stair case until I heard foot steps approaching. I look up to see Ashton he noticed I was upset and he pulled me into a famous Ashton hug! "Hey what's wrong" he asked "hearing you guys talking about me and the stuff you guys were saying wernt true " I said back trying to hold back tears. Ever since I found out me and Luke were related I've been so confused with everything. "I'm sorry if we upset you we didn't mean to we were trying to figure out why you didn't eat with us but we should have listened to you I'm sorry " ash said almost in tears cause he felt so bad "ash its ok don't cry " after I said that I felt him pick me up. "Ashton how do you turn on this shower?" I asked embarrassed cause it's a shower . After he showed me and gave me a couple towels I took off all my clothes and looked in the mirror I saw all the bruises and bumps from the other night. After a couple minutes of staring at my gross body I hop in the shower! I start to hum the lyrics of the song a little to much by Shawn mendes! I wash my hair and wash my body and hop out. As I was drying my body I realized my clothes are in Luke's room and all the boys are in there... Awkward. "Luke will you bring me clothes" I hear shuffling from his room and foot steps coming closer I open the door a crack to stick my arm out and get the outfit "thank you" I say to my brother! I quickly put on the clothes Luke gave me I'm wearing a pair of roots sweat pants and a white shirt. I walk out of the bathroom and into Luke's room straight to his closest and grab a hoodie! "Hey that's mine" Mikey complains "not anymore" I say back smiling. I go downstairs and grab a drink and some food! I notice that there was a slice of pizza left so I took that. The door opened and soon came in mom with Ben behind her with a busted lip and a black eye. "Ben upstairs to your room give me your phone" mom yelled at Ben. Mom noticed me and came over to me and gave me a hug and kissed my for head. "Hey baby how was your day with the boys" "good" I say while digging into my pizza "hey um what happened to ben" I ask "he got into a fight with some kids "kids?" I ask "yes 5 and then him" she said sounding disappointed in her youngest son "Jared baby will you go get him for me" mom asks while emptying her stuff she had in her bag for lunch . "I walk up to bens room and knock but there want any answer so I knocked but still no answer I walk in and see him laying in his bed facing the wall. I go over and hear sniffles? "Ben you ok?" I ask "mom won't let me talk I didn't get in a fight I got jumped." He said sniffing some more "come with me" I said dragging him down stairs and mom was already at the table waiting for him "jai can you stay " ben asked me and I told him yes I would. We sat at the table and mom started yelling at him saying how could be so stupid and get into a fight but the whole time he was trying to tell her but she wouldn't listen "you should listen to ben just let him speak and when he's done thats when you talk" I suggested trying to help ben "okay talk ben you have 5 minutes" " mom I didn't get in a fight I was walking to my bus up the street cause I missed it and then the 5 boys came out of no where and jumped me mom I know not to fight but when 5 people are trying to Beat the living shit out of you you fight back" ben explained to mom. Mom looked heart broken for not letting him speak sooner "baby I'm sorry were gonna get this settled I promise I'm sorry ben " This is what I love about this family after we fight or argue we all make up and we can trust each other! Something I never knew how to do till I met my family!