CHAPTER 12

"Anya...? Is it really you?" question the woman with awe filled eyes.

"Yes" said Anya while looking at the floor. "Mom"

The woman immediately hugged the girl,

"Oh my child!" said the woman while sobbing.

"Don't touch me" yelled out anya, while pushing her mom away.

"You sent me away, You didn't even fucking talk to me in 5 fucking years, not one text. Not even when I got my first contract, Why huh?. Why can't you just accept me for who I am? You accepted Kaito, even though he was a motherfucking alcoholic. Then why me?"

Anya's tone was not really angry, it was desperate. She wanted her hopes to be crushed, she wanted to hear from her mother that she didn't really love her. Just because Anya's heart needed to hear this.

"Anya, no... just listen to me. A year after your father died, there were many allegations against me. I knew you couldn't take it that's why I sent you away."

" I have listened to every SINGLE voicemail in the past four years, I just didn't have the courage to call you. I am sorry I made you feel that way, I am so... sorry" said Mrs. Taketori while breaking down

"Why couldn't you just tell me?" said anya while moving closer, "Why?"

Anya's tone changed, it wasn't desperate or angry anymore, it was gloomy. Her voice had curiosity, a want to know why she was punished for so long without reason.

"I am sorry" said her mother before pulling her daughter into a hug.

As her mother sobbed and let out all the sorrow she had built up, anya right there knew that she wouldn't let her mother cry ever again.

"Mom...." said Anya with the tiniest voice, "can i come in, please? can i come home?"

The smile that Anya's mother had on her face that day could light up an entire sky.

"Guess... I am all alone again" thought hawks after watching Anya walk into the house.

"Hawks! What are you doing outside?" asked Anya while offering him a hand to hold.

He sat all alone in the dark, but then she came along gave him a hand and bought light to his world.

He grabbed her hand like it was his lifeline, even though they were both young and immature.

At that single moment he knew that he truly, whole-heartedly loved this girl and even if she didn't love him, he would always protect her smile.

As they walked back to the hotel,

"Woah! Today was great day" commented Anya, "hawks, you wanna go get some KFC?'

"Oh I thought you were never gonna ask!"

"C'mon, I am not that bad of a person also"

"You aren't bad at all" hawks whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Sure...?"

"Yes, now lets go and become fat"

The next day they left for Tokyo, thank god they weren't hungover this time.

The next morning,

"So hawks, any plans for today?" asked Anya while turning on the engine of the car.

"Today is my last day off, oi you wanna go to a party?" hawks asked back

"In Tokyo? Where?"

"How bout ELE Tokyo?"

"Sounds like a plan"

"YEEE!"