CHAPTER 1

Blood flowed down and stained the white marble floor,

"Did I really deserve this?" thought she, as her vision turned black and she was slowly intoxicated by death.

The red feather in her chest slowly turned crimson. The man she loved was the cause of her death.

But let's go back a little, 4 years to be precise.

"Riko, Can you hand me that box?" asked she.

"Ooh this one?" asked Riko, while pointing to a wooden crate "A 1988 chateau petrus wine crate?!?"

"Yes....? Calm down man"

"Anya!! You can't buy this expensive wine!" said Riko.

"Yo! Riko chill, its just....12 bottles" said Anya, the color of her face faded as soon as she realised that she had ordered 12 bottles instead of one. "But its my first apartment so who cares!"

"Ugh, how can you be so careless?" said Riko with a sigh.

"C'mon, Riko stop acting like my mom"

"Anya taketori, a 22 year old architect and one of the brightest minds in the country. There is no one like her except her, she was also in charge of constructing and designing all might's new hero tower and the new hero memorial. Endeavor-san, I really think that you should choose her for this project".

"Schedule a meeting with her and call hawks, ask him where the fuck is he?" said the newly titled number one hero, Endeavor.

"Okay, sir" said the secretary, as she bowed down and left the room.

On the other hand,

"Ugh.! I am so bored" said a whiny yet firm voice.

"Hawks, you were literally asking me if you could shit while flying" said miriko.

"But. I. Am. Bored. Now." Said the winged hero.

After a moment his phone rang,

"Hawks-san?" said endeavor's secretary

"Yes?"

"Endeavor-san was searching for you, can you pleases come to the office?"

"Oh okay, thank you"

"No problem"

And with that the bored hero was on his way, to well you know where.

Lets go back to our main character,

"Hello, is this Anya taketori?"

"Yes speaking."

"Well I am calling from endeavor's office, and we were hoping that you could maybe design his new hero tower."

"Um sure, When can I have a meeting with him? At the latest?"

"Oh you can come by tomorrow at 10:30 am"

"Okay, thank you"

The sheer joy and excitement that Anya felt at thatmoment was immeasurable