CHAPTER 10

We left at the kiss, right? Well let's jump back in.

The passionate kiss soon broke out,

"Do you wanna maybe?" said hawks as he stared into her deep blue eyes

"Hell yeah" said Anya.

Her legs entangled on the blondie's waist as they kissed, even though they were drunk this feeling was- was euphoric.

Anya's back against the wall as hawks left hickeys on her neck, he pulled out the thin belt which held her kimono together. His huge red wings covering the view, he wanted her to see him, only him.

You know the rest, let's just say it was the best sex hawks ever had.

The next morning,

"Where am I?" thought Anya as she woke up once again hungover.

She looked around in the room as soon  as she realized she was once again butt naked.

"No, no, oh fuck no" thought she expecting a random naked man to be in her bed. It was a naked man, but it was better WAY better than a random man.

His red fluffy wings fell towards his back and he had the worst bed hair, dark purple hickeys on his neck and collar bones. He really did look like a fallen angel

"Woah, I am kinda proud of myself"

She grabbed her clothes, everything except the thong which she couldn't find. After making sure that there was no one in the corridor, she quickly entered her room...?

Hawks soon woke up with yet again another hangover, looking around the room. He knew something had happened, he also knew what that certain something was but he didn't know who he did it with.

"I hope I don't have AIDS" said the man dramatically.

He stood up stretched his wings and left his room,

Knock...knock...

"ANYA!" screeched out hawks, exactly like a bird.

"Coming!" screeched back the woman in question, "Yes?" she asked while barely opening the door.

"Can I come in?"

"No..."

"Anya are you naked?"

"No..."

"Is there a naked guy in your room?"

"No..."

"THEN LET ME IN" as he stared at her face, he slowly started recollecting about what happened last night and who it happened with, his face slowly turned into a tomato. "YOU WERE THE GIRL FROM LAST NIGHT"

"YES!" said Anya, with a blush on her face. "BREAKFAST?"

"OKAY"

"WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?"

"I DON'T KNOW"

While eating breakfast,

"So how was it?" asked hawks, his intentions were clearly not innocent.

Anya just stared at her phone,

"Ooh hawks! Come here see this" said she with a distressed look on her face

BREAKING NEWS-

Number 2 hero Hawks was seen with a girl inKyoto, A new love story in the making?

The sources however did not have the proper, thus it was rendered useless.