CHAPTER 4

"Riko! Are you ready???" yelled out Anya.

"Anya calm down for the sake of god" replied Riko. "okay I am done"

"Riko! Come here"

"What happened?" asked the other woman

"How do I look?" asked the blue-eyed girl, as she stepped out in black strappy heels and a crushed velvet backless dress.

"Oh my god, you so hot that even hell is colder than you"

"And that's why we are best friends, on the other hand damn girl!"

Riko chuckled at the sweet comment.

"Now come legoo to that party!"

They knocked on the white door which had 1001 written on it,

"Hey Anya!! You came!" said Hawks as he opened the door, "Oml you look so beautiful"

"Aw thanks, now let me in!" said Anya.

The vibe of the party was extremely groovy and nobody really cared about anything in general, not that it was a bad thing.

Who knew Riko could be such a party animal.

After some awkward minutes, Anya mixed in to the crowd like chameleon. Talking to everyone and not really giving a fuck about what people think.

"Damn, this chick is crazy" thought hawks after seeing Anya chug 12 beers, he expected her to be more serious and well introverted but oh lord was he wrong.

The party was finally over and people started to leave but sadly Anya passed out on the hero's couch, Riko had left an hour ago with a guy obviously after telling Anya.

Hawks was used to people passing out on his couch after parties, since most of the people he invites are fellow heroes and close colleagues he didn't really mind it.

"I should give her a blanket at least" thought hawks as he went in to grab a blanket, he soon returned and covered Anya.

The next morning,

"Oh god, where the fuck am I?" thought the girl, as she woke up with a hangover.

Anya woke up and slowly sat up,

"Hey you want breakfast?" asked a voice.

"Wha?" she slowly turned towards the man, still not fully awake.

"Breakfast? Anya" hawks asked again.

"Oh god yeah" said she while gently massaging her head.

"Here you go" said the hero while passing a bowl of cereal.

"Wow cereal? I thought you would make like eggs and toast and shit"

Offended by this comment, hawks started pouting (because why not?)

"C'mon, you can't really judge me for that, Mr. Number 2 hero" said Anya with a mouthful of fruity loops.

"Oh really, Ms. I design buildings for endeavor" said hawks mockingly.

"Hmph, fair enough"