Introduction - How it started (Part II)

This became a daily routine. Every night my mom came into my room and put me a Pull-up diaper on and I got used to it fairly quickly.

After a few weeks she started putting me the diaper on before dinner in case I'd fall asleep on the couch while watching TV with her. After wearing diapers for almost a year every night I had my first messing accident during the day; I had already had one or two but during the night.

It was on a weekend and I went downtown with my mom to do some shopping when I felt the urge to poop, but after just a few steps I suddenly felt it going in my underwear.
I felt a mushy lump in the back and stopped walking not knowing exactly what to do. My mom quickly stopped too and asked me what the problem was, at that point I started crying and sat down. I whispered her "Mom, I pooped mys...", she tried to comfort me as I continued crying in the middle of the crowded street. She lifted me up and carried me to the nearest restroom where she put my pants down and tried to clean the mess I made with some toilet paper while hugging me. Before leaving she took her scarf off and tied it around my waist so that no one could see my dirty pants. We immediately got back to the car and returned home where my mom spent the rest of the day browsing the internet on her phone.

The next morning and another wet diaper later, it was a Sunday, during breakfast she told me that after getting in touch with other parents and reading a lot online I would be wearing diapers all the day. I honestly at that moment didn't care much because I didn't exactly realise what that'd mean.
After finishing breakfast my mom left and came home half an hour later with two big shopping bags.
We sat together on the couch, as she took a pack of Abri-Form Junior Diapers out of one of the bags. They were plain and white, except for the wetness indicator in the middle and they had straps, just like baby diapers. They had nothing to do with the DryNites I wore at night, which were pink and looked like normal underwear.
My mom told me "Could you please quickly lay down and try them on, I want you to be comfortable with this, please". I did as she said. She took my pyjama off, told me to raise my butt as she pulled the diaper under me, she then closed the front part and taped it on the sides.
"How does it feel? Are you comfortable with it? Did I close it too much?" I was asked.
"Ehm... It's... different?" After touching it and standing up trying to walk with it I continued "It feels a lot thicker and bigger than my night-panties but they're quite comfortable".

The weeks passed and I kept having more and more frequent peeing and messing accident during the day.

At 10 I started seeing a child psychologists since I had meanwhile become fully urinary and bowel incontinent, wearing diapers 24/7.
My mother talked to all of my teachers at school and informed them about my medical condition.
I was sometimes bullied at school by a small group of older kids calling me "little baby girl" or asking me if I had "shit my diaper".
My friends helped me in those situations and also the other kids didn't seem to have problems with me and my condition.
The teachers tried to help me as much as they could but my biggest help was the nurse, Anna, I always went to her when I had to cry or when I needed a diaper change, I felt really good with her, I felt fully accepted.
Anyway, the years passed, but my condition didn't.

The real problems started during my teen years in high school...