Chapter 36 ( Fight Song )

Mulai dari awal

"What did you say?" I asked.

Well, this vampire didn't look like hes going to attack me, right? I think he's a little bit friendly than to be scary.

"You're still alive?" He said again.

Tss. Seriously! Is he crazy? Of course I'm still alive! Can't you see? I'm still her, standing and breathing. Don't tell me this vampire is crazy or insane? Why he's asking me if I still alive? I don't even know him!

"Of course I'am! This pretty face and gorgeous body of mine was hard to get killed, okay. Why are you asking me that? Did you saw me died before?" I asked sarcastically and rolled my eyes. He laughed to my surprise.

"You're still the same just like before." He said.

Here we go again. Honestly, I don't understand him. Why he's acting like he knows me before? I didn't even remember that we met already. This is the first time that I saw him.

"Before? What do you mean by that?" I asked– confused.

"You don't remember me? It's me, Lhoyd." He said.

I smiled awkwardly. Lhoyd? What a horrible name! Maybe his mom was not in the right state of mind when she named him.

"I'm sorry but I don't know you, okay. I'm just here for a hunt. I'm Abby by the way." I said.

"Abby? No! You're not Abby. You're Aleysha." He said.

What the hell! How dare him called me Aleysha? By the way, whose that woman he's talking about? Why he look so sure that I'am Aleysha? Just hearing that name makes me uncomfortable. That name was so disgusting! 

It sounds too old and sounds creepy. I'm sure that Aleysha had a horrible personality too.

"Excuse me. I'm not Aleysha, okay. I'm Abby Collins, hundred years of age, single – I mean broken hearted since I dont know how long now, I'm currently studying in DVU and live in Forks City!" I said sarcastically.

I've only said that to stop him from addressing me as Aleysha. Now that he already knows who I'am, I'm sure he's going to stop calling me that way.

"You really look just like her. I'm sure Alexander will be glad if he met you." He said again.

Tss. Whose that Alexander this time? First, Aleysha. Now, Alexander. Jeez! I think I'm going to be crazy here! I better leave now!

"Whatever! I gotta go! Bye!" I said. Using my vampire speed, I leaved him there alone.

I can't stand seeing that psychotic vampire! He's getting into my nerves! He's keep on saying about the name Aleysha and Alexander! The hell I care, okay. Seriously! I don't care who are they! I just hope that I wouldn't met that psychotic again. Ever!

Berlyn's Pov:

Like a small boat, on the ocean
Sending big waves into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion

I was sitting on the front seat  of Cley's car. We are on our way to Bogaciel State Park to attend the general meeting about the killing incident. It's already six o'clock in the evening. Were going to travel atleast one hour before we reach the place.. 

I'm excited for tonight coz I'm with Cley. And I know that Roseshell was with Vladimir while Leslie was with Andrei too. Were planning to go there together but Cley refused. He said that we better go there separately.