One: Can I Holla at Ya

Start from the beginning

I think that is what collectively made us different was our style, and not being afraid to think out of the box.

"Whose car are we taking?" I asked placing my phone in my clutch. I guess we can take Lani car since it's all brand new and shit.

I laughed because they been trying to break Lani car in for the longest. Once she signed her deal with Victoria Secret's she decided to get a brand new car. My bish was pushing the newest Beamer custom painted Matte black. Whenever she rolled up people always thought she was some big time drug dealer.

"Alright ladies let's go! Maybe we can find Jennifer mystery lover tonight" Lani said while laughing.

"Fuck you with your basic ass" I replied laughing myself.

"Shit, we friends, so that makes you even more basic. Now bring your thick ass on guh" she stated while lowering her voice.

I locked the door chuckling to myself. I have some crazy friends, but I wouldn't trade them for the world.

An hour later...

We've been here for an hour laughing, dancing, and just enjoying one another's company. All of a sudden bitches started flocking toward the door. I just shook my head it had to be some type of ballers for these broads to be acting like the world is ending.

I made my way to the bar to order one more shot. Lani was the DD for the night, so I was getting white girl wasted. It had been a while since I had time off, so I planned to fully enjoy it. We already planned to crash at my crib anyway.

Caine

A few minutes ago...

We walked through the doors and all the bitches started flocking. I just wanted to throw a big ass bucket of ice water to quench their thirst. I mean I know me and my brothers are easy on the eyes, but have some self-respect. I pulled my fitted down as I watched Trigga, Devil, and Money share a blunt.

I smoked the rest of what was left. As we moved through the club I saw Blue making her way to the bar. I know her girls normally took up the V.I.P section of the club. I told them to reserve it for us. Petty, childish, call it what you will, but I was leaving with Blue government; and number tonight. No wasn't an option.

My brothers and I made our way to V.I.P since her and the girls were still on the floor. I lit up my blunt and watched them dance with one another, but never taking my eyes off my Blue. I was broken out of my thoughts when Money cleared his throat.

"Where is this "Blue" chick you've been lurking on lately?" he asked curiosity lacing his voice.

I stood up and pointed out in the crowd, and I swear he did a double take.

"Damn bra them her friends too" he asked licking over his lips. I released the smoke I was holding in before I spoke. "Yeah man, and all them females bad as hell bra. The little one is a hot ass mess though. He chuckled and nodded his head. I held the blunt up and he took it.

By the time the girls made it to the section we were lifted, and of course the broads were lurking; but I was looking for "her."

Jennifer

We were tired of the dance floor, so we ordered a couple bottles and made our way to the V.I.P section. As we got closer we noticed the same hoes flouncing around trying to get in the section. I shook my head as the guy told us we couldn't go in. I looked at him real funny.

"Why aren't we allowed to go in?" Lani asked a little too calm. Whenever she was too calm you know she's about to blow up.

"Santiago brothers holding this down tonight...but, uh, if anyone of you want to work something out then ya know." he replied licking over his lips slowly.