Revenge

Third Person POV

"Killua, doesn't the name of this place remind you of something?" Gon asked while chairs flew past him, inches away from hitting him in the face.

"Now that you mention it, the name does ring some bells. Like I've heard it before." Killua answered as his eyes and ears were focused on Gon while the rest of his body fought off the enemy who tried desperately to hit him.

"Aha! It was Kurapika! He said his clan was wiped out by the phantom troupe. Does that mean, these people are the ones who caused him so much pain?" Gon's happy spirit disappeared and what was left behind was nothing. His face completely blank, his hands weren't moving around trying to attack anyone, nothing.

"I'll make you guys pay! You hurt my friend, I'll never forgive you for that!" His body lounged towards the enemy which was expected. Until he ended up behind the foe, then next to him, and then back in front of him.

'I'll make him waste his stamina which will give me the upper hand. Making it easier to attack him. Wait, that's probably too predictable. I should have thought this out more!' His thoughts were on a whole different page from where his body was.

Worried thoughts ran through his mind but his body kept dodging the attacks. He was too busy trying to cover everything in his plan to actually realize he was about to get hit by one of the other bad guys.

"Gon, watch out!" The warning broke Gon's illusion and what he met was a fist that was too close for comfort. His brows furrowed and he started to become more serious. Although, no anger or hatred filled his eyes. All that was there was the look of an innocent child.

That is something far more frightening than anything else.

It surprised the enemy, usually all their victims showed signs of hatred and eyes that said, "I'll make you pay you bastard." But this little boy had no such intention. He did this for a pure, genuine reason.

'How interesting.'

Gon wanted to move more so when his opponent was tired he could use his special move. But his hopes were crushed when he felt a butt load of pressure on his back, causing him to fall flat on his stomach.

'I didn't pay enough attention. C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! Get back up!'

He forced his feet to move again and pushed him self up. A cough escaped his mouth and his body began to shake. The older men were laughing at the 'scared' boy in front of them.

"Haha..."

Their laughed ceased and their attention was 100% on Gon. A smile was on his face and he got into his stance. "My turn!"

"Rock... Paper... PAPER!"

His words kind of confused the men because it's supposed to be rock, paper, scissors. But of course their reactions were too slow when a sudden gust of very powerful wind blew them into a wall. Four walls at that.

"Gah! W-What the hell was that?" One of them asked the others beside him. None of them understood anything about that attack other then it came from that seemingly helpless boy.

"Hooray! I did it! Now time to finish you guys off."

The guild now seemed quiet to the men. Nothing but the sound of Gon's footsteps could be heard by them. Their smug looks faded and fear ran through every inch of their body.

'I don't wanna die.'

'Please forgive me, I'll be good!'

'Someone help us!'

Gon stopped, inches away from his opponents. His right fist raised and a smile grew on his face, "This is what you get for messing with my friends!" His fist came at the three faces in front of him at a alarmingly fast pace.

Boom

The opposing guilds members all looked in the direction of the noise. Their anger arose and their guards were let down at the sight of their guild members being beaten.

"Damn, those bastards! I'll make you pa-"

Another one of them were down. They were being knocked over like dominos. But fairy tail's triumph was interrupted when a small man came flying from the roof.

A small man with white hair and a white mustache. A nicely designed cape around his outfit, and a staff right next to him. He seemed very familiar.

"Master?!"

Erza ran over and tears built in her eyes, she didn't want to but she knew they couldn't do anything without their master.

"Haha! Look at that! Their Master was beaten by our master! How pathetic, looks like the rumors weren't true after all. The flies have been beaten!"

Natsu and Gray were really ready to kill them for spouting that nonsense but Erza would not let them.

"Retreat!"

Sorry if this was short, I wanted to update the story as fast as I could so I didn't want to make this too long. 💚