Picnic

(Words: 412

Smut: hell nah, to the nah, nah, nah.

Requested by: Keanu_Is_Cutie

So sorry this took me so long!)

Bobby laid down the blanket, smoothing it with his hands. It was a quiet day, no one was out in this area of the Garden District. Gilled plants surrounded the area, engulfing the grass. The water below was beautiful, it was sparkling from the sun that was going down. Arthur smiled and turned to Bobby who had already set out the food. They brought with stew, bread, potatoes, carrots, and fresh water.

"It's beautiful right now," Arthur said as he knelt down, successfully not flashing Bobby.

Arthur was wearing a simple dress; blue and white with buttons. Bobby was still wearing his uniform, just had the mask and the hat at home, he was holding his jacket nearby. Arthur smiled lovingly at Bobby as he slipped up his sweater, white like his dress though a bit longer than his dress which ended at his knees, the sweater ended at his mid-lower leg .

"Common," Bobby urged.

Arthur did a hand motion to say calm down. He grabbed a piece of bread and ate.

After they were finished, they waited for the sun to go down and the night blooming nonesuch to well, bloom. It was beautiful.

"Here."

Bobby got up and gently took hold of a nearby night blooming's stem and picked the flower off, smiling lightly as he returned to Arthur, handing him the purple flower.

"Thank you." Arthur held the flower to his chest.

"Of course; anything for you."

This day couldn't have gone better. Arthur got up and smoothed out his dress, making his way over to the edge of the large island.

"This place is beautiful, but the people in it are so... Ugly. Why?" Arthur looked behind his shoulder at Bobby, who shrugged in response.

"I dont know," he breathed out, "but believe me when I say we are getting out of here eventually. All of us." He rubbed Arthur's slightly protruding stomach.

"I don't want her to grow up here, would the Wellies even allow it? What would they do to her-" Bobby cut off Arthur's rambling.

"They will not ever get to you or her. I'll die before they get to you two. Now come on, he need to get back before they wake up."

They walked away after stuffing the picnic things into a nearby tree, it was marked with the two's names, soon to be three.

(Oh boy that was fun to write- Again, super sorry for the wait!)