Irresponsible

(Words: 501

Smut: no bitch

Requested by: Roger_And_James

Bro thank you so much your far too nice-)

"Put her down you heathen!" Arthur screeched, running over to Bobby who was throwing Abigail in the air.

"Calm down, baby." Bobby threw her back into the air at which Arthur rushed under her and caught Abigail, the giggling mess.

"No, I will not calm down! What if you drop her?!" Bobby frowned and sighed, putting a hand on his hip.

"I haven't."

"But there's a possibility that you could!" Arthur pointed a finger acusitorally at Bobby, wiggling it in front of his face.

"Yes, but I won't, you're being too protective."

"Wha- TOO PROTECTIVE?!"

"I didn't sound like that."

"Yes you did! You always put on that voice when your annoyed," Arthur (oh so helpfully) pointed out, thrusting his arm not holding Abigail out.

"I get that Abigail is your first child and I understand that you want her to be safe, but this isn't the right way to keep her safe." Arthur stalled for a few seconds, processing what Bobby said and coming up with a witty comeback.

"What if she gets seen, do you know what the others would do to you and me? To her?" Arthur hissed, furrowing his brows.

Bobby sighed, "I know, but you need to relax; being stressed won't help."

Arthur peered down at Abigail and sighed, maybe he is being a bit too protective.

"I just- I don't want-" Arthur took a deep breath in. "I just don't want what happened to Percy happen to her." Bobby smiled empathtically.

"We won't let that happen you know. Even if I didn't berth her I still love her a lot."

"I know. It's hard though, I want her to be safe." Arthur licked his dry lips and ran a hand down his face.

"Common, let's go inside, I think people are going to wake up soon," Bobby said, taking Arthur's hand and leading him out of the field and to the alley behind their house.

Abigail jumped out of Arthur's arms and ran to the coutch, picking up her dolly.

"Careful Abby." Arthur turned to a pointing Bobby. "What?"

"Can I please hold her?"

"Why do you need to ask?"

"Because, I know how you can be when you're stressed." Arthur's face molded into an offended one as Bobby turned away, walking over to Abigail.

"Act?! How I act?!" Bobby chuckled from the couch.

"Yes, how you act, dear." Arthur jogged into the living room, planting a hand on his hip.

"Tch, act," he mumbled to himself, mimicking Bobby terribly.

"You're so mean."

Arthur laughed and climbed onto Bobby, flopping down onto him and knocking the air out of Bobby. Abigail shimmied her way under Arthur's arm and curled up; Arthur chuckled and wrapped his arm around her. Bobby smiled and nuzzled into Arthur's hair, huffing happily.

(I hope I did okay, I specialize in depressing, hurt/ comfort, content! Also, this took me ten days to finish like HuH???)