Mashton- Fight :(

Hey guys, first one shot. If you don't like it, leave some comments and maybe some requests? Requests would be very much appreciated. =D Anyway, here's the Mashton one shot.

"Mikey," Ashton yells through their shared flat. No answer, not like he expected one anyway. A couple days ago, Mikey and Ashton had a medium sized fight which ended up making Ashton leave the flat.

*Flashback*

"I seen you looking at her, Ashton. You're supposed to be gay," Mikey shouted as soon as they got into the flat. "I wasn't looking at her in that kind of way, Mikey, you know me better than that," Ashton said through gritted teeth, annoyance deep in his voice. "Yes you were," Mikey argued back," You were eyeing her like a piece of meat." Something changed in Ashton's eyes, Mikey could tell. His eyes went from annoyance-filled to anger-filled. Ashton glared at Mikey, got up and stood infront of Mikey with crossed arms. He couldn't believe what he was about to do. "If you can't trust me and believe me when I said I wasn't looking at her like I look at you, this relationship isn't going to work out." Mikey's face went from angry to heart broken in a split second. "You dont m-mean that," Mikey whispered, stuttering. "Oh, but I do mean it. I'm sorry Mikey, but if you can't trust me, what's the use? I am tired of being treated like this, Mikey," Ashton said through watery eyes.

By now, Mikey had tears dripping their way down his pale cheeks. Ashton didn't want to see Mikey cry because he would just give in and forgive him. Ashton mumbled out an "I'm sorry, Mikey" and walked out the door.

(Ashton's POV)

I ran out the door with tears cascading their way down my face, thinking about what I just did. 'Did I do the right thing' I thought to myself. I didn't want to break up with him, I wanted to make things work. But I wasn't happy with the way he treated me. Every now and again, he'd push me, and make fun of me and laugh about it, making me feel like I was in high school all over again. Simply put, it hurt. Since all us the guys lived in the same neighborhood, I decided to walk to Calum's house. As soon as I knocked on the door, Calum swung the door open and pulled me into a hug. I just cried into the crook of his neck while he said," I know what happened. Mikey called me, he's broken and he's crying his eyes out." Calum told me that I could stay with him for a little while because he doesn't trust me to be by myself because he knows I am hard on myself when something goes wrong, so that's what I did.

And I didn't come out the first day at Calum's, not the second day, not even on the third day. I didn't eat, only drank my tears. Didn't sleep, only cried. On the fourth day, though, Calum came barging in at early 6 'o clock in the morning, saying," That's enough. I can't stand hearing you cry all night, Ash, it's not healthy, you're not healthy. You're going to get off you ass, go get a shower, get dressed and I am going to drive you to your guys' flat and you two are going to make up." Ashton just nodded, sniffed, and made his way to the bathroom. He peeled off his clothes and hopped into the shower. He washed his hair first, then his body. He, reluctantly, got out of the shower, dried himself off a bit, then wrapping to towel around my waist, walking into the bedroom. 

I looked on the bed, seeing the pile of clothes on the bed that Calum must have put there for me. Black skinny jeans, my 'Def Leopard' shirt, and a pair of black converse. I walked out of the bedroom, walking into the living room and seeing Calum on the couch, phone in hand, scrolling through twitter, I am assuming. Calum looked up at Ashton," Ready to go get the love of your life back?" Ashton took a deep breath, sighed and said," Yeah, it's now or never." And just like that, we were out the door. 

(Mikey's POV)

It's been four days since Ashton left, and I am doing just fine without him. Oh, what am I saying, I am a freaking mess. I haven't had the strength to do anything. I got up to use the restroom once in the last four days. Ate nothing, drank nothing, I didn't even get out of bed. I hate getting jealous so easily. I knew Ashton would never cheat on me, he loves me too much... or loved me too much, past tense. I though he would be coming back sooner, he always does. But now I am thinking he left for good, wondering when he was going to come pick up his stuff and leave me to wallow.

(Ashton's POV)

*End of flashback*

The trip back to the flat was shorter than it ever seemed. By the time I knew it, I was standing in the front door, suddenly interested in my shoes. I looked back at Calum in the car, him giving me a thumbs up. I lightly smiled at him and knocked on the door. "Mikey," I called out, having no responce, not surprised when I get nothing. I walk up to our bedroom door, cautiously. I knocked on the bedroom door. "Mikey," I whispered, sticking my head through the door. He sat up faster than the speed of lightning. 

"Did you come back to get your things," he asked, sniffling a bit. It hurt me to know that I caused him not one, not two, not three, but four days of pain. My eyes start to water from him thinking that I would leave him after a fight. "No," I replied," I would never leave you, you know that. I came back to ask for your forgiveness. I know I shouldn't be forgiven because I am the one who broke up with you, but if you could forgive me and be my boyfriend again, I would be a very happy Ashton."

(Mikey's POV)

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend again, Ashton," I said, jumping up to wrap my arms around his waist a give him a not rough, but passion-filled kiss. "And I am sorry for treating you like I was better than you, no more of that. I almost lost you once, but I am not going to loose you again," I mumbled against his lips. 

(Ashton's POV)

I texted Calum telling him the details and said he was going to go back home. That's fine, because I am home and everything is all good. I have my Mikey back, and he is all I need.

A/N:
Hey, this is my first one shot. Please leave some comments and tell me how it was and possibly leave some requests.

Love you all!!
xKatiex