Malum- Fluff

A/N:

Sorry I have not posted in a while!! I've been really busy with school and family things. But I'm back now, so yay! Enjoy this and I'd be happy to take any requests so leave some in the comments, thanks!! So on with the story...

Calum P.O.V.

My alarm clock rung beside me, I groaned as I rolled over to slap the snooze button, but the alarm clock kept going off. I kept hitting the snooze button but it would not then off. Next thing I knew, Mikey got out of bed and pulled the plug from the wall. Problem solved! Mikey walked back around the bed and flopped face down onto it. He turned onto his side to face me. "Good morning, Mikey," I said as Michael pulled me into his arms. "What's so good about it being morning," he asked making me shrug my shoulders.

"I don't wanna go to the studio today, I just wanna sleep with my smokin' boyfriend, that too much to ask," Mikey mumbled. "But we have to get up, Lashton will be waiting for us," I said, rubbing my eyes. "Can't we call them and say we'll come in in a few hours," He asked. "Let me see," I said as I grabbed my phone off the bedside table. I looked through my contacts until I came across a familiar blonde boy and pressed 'call'. It rung and rung. Luckily, Luke picked up before I hung up and said, "Hey, Cal. What's up? Ash and I are being ready to leave for the studio, sorry if we're late." "No worries, mate," I replied, "I was just calling to see if we could have a c couple more hours to sleep. Mikey doesn't want to wake up yet." "Okay, good, because I lied. Ash and I are snuggled in bed as we speak, so yeah, we can have a couple more hours. Call me when you're ready, or when Mikey's ready to come into work." " Alright, mate, talk to you later, " I said, "Bye." " Adios! " And with that, we hung up.

"Hey, Mikey, guys what," I asked him, poking his shoulder. "Hmm, what?" "We get a couple more hours to sleep in," I whisper shouted with sarcastic excitement. "Yes," he mumbled. He put his head on the crook of my neck, leaving feather-light kisses. "Mmm, Mikey, I love you so much," I said, tightening my arms around him. "Hmm huh," he bummed against my neck. He moved the kisses from my neck to along my jaw line and slowly to my lips. I smiled and kissed him back forcefully. He pulled away, and layed flat on his back, staring at the ceiling. "I love you too, Calum. So much," he mumbled, a slight blush coming to his cheeks. I poked them and laughed, "I love you too, Mikey, more than you will ever know."

A/N:

Well, is cute, I guess! Again, I hope you like it and leave some requests because my mind is not very creative haha Thanks for reading! Much love!!

xKatiex