Mashton- "Really funny, Ashton"

A/N:

Here's another imagine for you guys. I'm just trying to make up for some lost time.And 800 reads! You guys are awesome! Thank you all! Now here's the story :D

3rd Person P.O.V.

Mikey was brought on the couch after a long night of drinking and partying with his boyfriend, Ashton, and the other mates of 5SoS. Mikey was fast asleep. Meanwhile, Ashton's wide awake, seeing as he was the designated driver for last night, watching over all the other boys to make sure they didn't get hurt or pass out. Ash was waiting for Mikey to wake up, but he was getting bored. He was thinking of something to do, but then he came up with a grand plan. He was going to draw on Mikey's face with the sharpie he found at the studio. He popped the cap off and put it on the back of the marker and went to work. First, he drew cat whiskers on Mikey's cheeks. He then colored in Mikey's eyelids and drew a heart on the middle of his lips. He then wrote in big letters 'PENIS' on his forehead and then drew one on his right cheek. He giggled; Mikey was going to be so mad at him, but he'll get over it.

ash thought he was missing something. He thought of something else to put on my keys face, so he put it 'Property of Ashton Irwin' on his left cheek. Ashton went up to his room and grab green and pink silly string and sprayed it in Mikey's blue hair, giggling like a little school girl. Michael sturred and Ashton shut up and moved away from him. Mikey's sat up and rubbed his eyes, some of the sharpie rubbing off on his hands and smearing on his face. Mikey notices and walks to the bathroom to check in the mirror. Ashton watches from behind the door across the hall. He sees Michael crack a smile and grab a washcloth and start wash his face off.

Once it's all off, he starts working on silly string in his hair. He was wondering where Ashton was, so we turned around and walked out into the hallway and into the room across the hall. Ashton was hiding behind the bedroom door, so when Mikey opened it and closed it, Ash jumped out. "Holy shit! Ypou scared the shit outta me, Ashton!" Mikey grabs Ashton around the waist and pushed his toward the bed. "I seen you did some work on my face," Mikey mumbled. "Ashton started laughing when Michael said, " Really funny, Ashton." "Oh you know I love you." "Uh huh, okay," Mikey said,kissing Ashton full on the lips and then he rested his head in the crook of Ashton's neck. Slowly falling back asleep wrapped in Ashton's arms, Ash was kissing Michael's neck and telling Mikey how much he loved him.

A/N:

Alright, here's another one, woo! Tell me how it was! It probably wasn't very good, but oh well. Hope you liked it! Please leave comments if you have anything good/bad (D:) to say about it! Also, sorry about any spelling errors, I used the voice automated thingy on my tablet haha Thanks!!

xKatiex