Ain't It Fun- Paramore (Muke)

A/N: I haven't done a Muke or Cake yet, so those are the next two that I am doing. I have written 3 song/story things, including this. So I hope you like them! Also 1.2K reads? You guys are awesome! Love you guys, enjoy!

'I don't mind letting you down easy

But just give it time

If it don't hurt now just wait,

Just wait a while'

Mikey didn't love Luke, simple as that. Or so he thought. He and Luke have been dating for a couple of months. The first month, they couldn't be happier. But as time went on, Mikey kept distancing himself from Luke to the point that Luke didn't even consider him a boyfriend anymore. Luke loved Mikey, and to watch him slip through his finger tips was too painful. So one night, while Mikey was out getting shit faced, Luke packed all of his belongings in the apartment that Mikey and he -now- used to share. Luke was too weak to physically talk to him about leaving, so he just wrote a note to Mikey, telling him how Luke had felt over the past couple weeks. He laid the note on the table, put his bags in the trunk of his car, and drove off, silent tears streaming down his face.

'So what are you gonna do

When the world don't orbit around you'

When Mikey got home that night, he found the note and read it. He placed it back on the table a shrugged, not caring that he was killing Luke on the inside.

---Le time skip---

It's been about 3 weeks since Luke left Mikey, and to say that he was sad was an understatement; he was depressed. He missed Luke and he was mad at himself for taking Luke for granted. Luke's life no longer orbited around Michael and he missed spending time with Luke. He missed Luke so much. If he only knew how broken Luke also was.

'You see, it's easy to ignore trouble

When you're living in a bubble'

Mikey hasn't gone out of his room in 5 weeks, only to get water, a nibble to eat, or to use the bathroom. He b wanted to call Luke so bad, but he was afraid of rejection. It's easy to ignore the world when you're asleep, when you are in your own little world. And sleeping is what Mikey has done the past 5 weeks. He just doesn't feel complete without Luke.

'Don't go cryin' to your mama

Cause you're on you're on your own

In the real world'

Mikey was dying. Not physically, no, but mentally, he is to the point where he didn't think he could ever be fixed. He hut so bad, he needed to talk to someone, he hasn't talked to anyone since that day at the bar, before Luke left him. He called up his mum and started crying and sobbing. "What do you want me to do, hun?" "Help me get him back, mum, I can't live without him." "Alright, I'll help you this time, but you can't keep calling and crying to me when you mess something up; you're a grown up in the real world, you gotta start acting like it, okay?" "Yeah, okay mum. Love ya, bye." And he hung up.

---Next Day (8 weeks, 1 day after break up)---

*Ding dong* silence *ding dong* silence * ding dong ding dong ding dong* silence. Luke still had the apartment key, so he stuck the key in the door knob and opened the previously locked door. The house was so dark and dust littered every open surface. The trash smelled, and the apartment literally looked dead or like something from a horror movie. He walked up the stairs to Mikey's room, Mikey totally oblivious that someone, let alone Luke, was in his house. Luke crawled under the blankets while Mikey subconsciously wrapped his arms around Luke's waist. Mikey suddenly opened his eyes and looked into Luke's eyes. "Luke, you came back." "I did." "But... Why?" "You're mom called me and told me how bad you were -well, are- and I came as soon as I could, because, Michael, after all the shit you put me through, I still love you. I left because I didn't think you loved me anymore." "I didn't think I did anymore either, but then you left and this happened. I realize that I really do love you, and I'm sorry I took you for granted. Please take me back," Mikey cried softly, slowly, and silently. "I'd love to, I've missed you." "I've missed you, too."

And within the next month or so, Mikey was back and better than ever. Never again did he ignore Luke or take him for granted ever again."

A/N: *Sigh* Finally put up another part, did you like it? Leave a comment or request below, or inbox me!! I need requests, people! Okay, thanks for reading, bye!

XxKatiexX