8.

Marley's pov

"Marley? Who the fuck is this?" I heard my mother screech.

"I-it's my maths teacher... Mr.Hemmings" I said

"Nice to properly meet you" Luke said through clenched teeth and a fake smile.

"Oh yes. You came to the door last week to tutor her right?"

"Yes. That was me."

"Right well me and your father are going out tonight and won't be back until who knows when" she said before storming out of the room.

Thank goodness she didn't suspect anything.

"Holy fuck that was close." I sighed as Luke took a deep breath.

"Jesus" Luke said "that could have gone horribly wrong he said when he suddenly burst out laughing.

"What the hell are you laughing at? That was not funny!" I said raged.

"Oh come on. Did you see your face?" He smirked

"Shut up." I glared jokingly "You should've seen yours though" I giggled while making fun of his panicked face from earlier.

"Whatever" he chuckled.

"Soooo... What you doing tonight?" He asked.

"Sleeping" I replied as if it wasn't obvious.

"You're so difficult" he said pushing me onto my bed and hovering over me.

"What? I want to sleep." I groaned

"But that's boring. Come out with me and the guys. No one will see us because it's a school night and all your classmates are underage to be in a club" he said

"Yeah but I'm also underage" I stated

"I know some people. You'll get in" I told her.

"I don't know... It's not really my type of thing..."

"Oh come on. Please?" He begged.

"Make me?" I smirked up at him.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked grinding evily and I nodded as if to dare him.

"Fine" he said before attacking my neck with kisses. He sucked a giant purple bruise onto my neck licking it and blowing on it to try and soothe the broken skin.

"That was hot" I whispered into his ear.

"Oh I'll show you what's hot" he said before once again pushing my school skirt up and pulling my school blouse off so I was in just my bra.

He fumbled with his belt and trouser button before speedily chucking them off.

"You ready for this baby girl?" He said still with the same evil grin on his face.

"Yes" I said simply.

He pushed his length inside me rolling his hips as far as he could making my grip tightly onto his back and wrap my legs around his waist so he could get a better angle.

He lifted me slightly so I was sitting in his lap my legs still round his waist but his hands now on my butt pulling me closer against him. His thrusts were long and slow filling me up to the brim as I buried my head into his neck to stifle my moans.

He then laid back on the bed pulling me with him.

"Ride me princess" he smirked up at me while pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

I looked at him panicked as I hadn't ever done this to someone before.

"Hey, it's fine, it's easy just lift yourself up and then down. It will feel good I promise." He said