[17] - Syrup Village Arc ~ 9

Start from the beginning

Luffy lunges forward through the dust cloud and latches onto Kuro, his arms stretched, wrapping around his shoulders, while his legs are coiled around his waist

Luffy lunges forward through the dust cloud and latches onto Kuro, his arms stretched, wrapping around his shoulders, while his legs are coiled around his waist. Our attacks completely have him anchored in place.

"Nice try, you jerk." Luffy grins at a now helpless Kuro.

"Damn you! Get away from me!" Kuro shouts as he tries to shake Luffy off of him, but I tug on the Water Chains causing them to tighten and prevent him from using his Cat Claw or move any more than he possibly can.

"So, tell me Kuro, your three years of hard work and planning to leave a pirate's life behind fails. Your life must pretty suck right about now. But I think we can make things worse for you by a few dozen notches. What do you think, Lu?"

"I think you're right, (First Name)!" He calls.

"Let go!" Kuro shouts, still struggling in Luffy's grip.

The Black Cat Pirates converse with each other before cheering us on, seeing that if we beat Kuro, then they get to keep their lives.

"Hey, look! Those two caught Captain Kuro!"

"I don't believe it! If those two manage to beat him, then that means Captain Kuro won't be able to slaughter us, right?"

"Yeah! Get him ya crazy rubber guy! Siren!"

"Captain Kuro, you're going down, you mean bastard!"

'Idiots! Just don't know when to shut up, do they?' I think to myself.

"Get off me!" Kuro demands once more. Luffy meets his demands with a headbutt causing Kuro to go limp for a moment.

"Shut up!" We growl. Luffy uses the momentum from the headbutt to stretch his head all the way down the slope to face the pirates below.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CHEER US ON!" We yell. The Black Cats flinch back in fear.

"Let go of me!" Kuro still tries to free himself from our grips, but his fate is already sealed.

"GUM-GUM . . ."

"You insect!" Kuro insults. Luffy screams as his head stretches back forward. "MY PLAN WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT BE DISRUPTED!"

" . . .BELL!" Luffy's head connects with Kuro's once more, but this time with the momentum Luffy gained from stretching his head that far back, the force was strong enough to knock Kuro's head back, his glasses flung from his face.

Luffy and Kuro go flying as Kuro cries out in pain. Luffy releases Kuro as they both fly back. I move out of the way to avoid being crushed by the both of them. Luffy is able to land safely in a crouch while an unconscious Kuro bounces off the ground and lands on his stomach, as his broken beyond repair glasses clatter to the ground.