[13] - Syrup Village Arc ~ 5

Začít od začátku

"That one guy completely destroyed the cliff! Now that's what I call power!" Zoro admires.

"I always thought hypnotizing people was a bunch of crap." Comments Nami.

💥But it looks like that isn't the case here.💥 Trigger adds.

"That was just one of them! Imagine what the whole crew can do." Usopp says.

Luffy has yet to utter a word of the event that's just occurred.

I chuckle. "Maybe this will finally give us a challenge."

"Now go and strike down all who stand in your way!" Jango shouts.

"Hey, you guys. You might wanna move." Zoro advises.

"You ready for a real heck of a fight, Lu?" I laugh, but I get no response from the rubber boy, which I find very odd considering he always answers back when I call him by his nickname.

"Lu? Luffy?" His head was lowered so I couldn't see his face fully. He's just standing there, growling and unmoving.

"Luffy?" I call out again becoming slightly worried.

My captain's growls become bellows as he lifts up his head to reveal the same white eyes as the hypnotized Black Cat Pirates.

"Don't tell me you let that freak hypnotize you too?!" Zoro yells.

"Why am I not surprised?" I groan, facepalming. "Zoro, I think we can let Luffy take things from here."

"Ugh! He really is a simple-minded idiot!" I hear Nami say from behind me while carrying a wounded Usopp.

"GUM-GUM GATLING!"

In mere seconds, Luffy's hands stretch and fly in all directions, plowing through the pirates as if they were nothing. The ones that are lucky enough to avoid being hit run away with their tails between their legs as Luffy lets out a roar. The pirates trip and fall at the bottom of the slope, while Luffy continues to run past the fallen pirates and a cowering Jango to head to the bow of the Black Cat Pirates ship.

"Where's he going?" Zoro asks no one in particular.

He grips onto the cat shaped bow decoration of the ship and proceeds to tear it right off with a strength even I never knew he possessed.

"That's right! Tear it down!" Nami cheers.

Once the bow was free from the boat, Luffy's glare lands on the unfortunate Black Cats close by.

"Oh no! He's gonna crush us with it! Everybody run!"

And run they all did. Right back up the sloped path once again.

"Captain, do something!"

Jango quickly pulls out his pendulum. "One, two, Jango! You will fall asleep!"

Jango's hypnosis takes effect and Luffy falls asleep with the cat-shaped bow on top of him along with crushing the Black Cat Pirates.

"Wow." I say.

With my enhanced hearing, I can hear Luffy just snoring away.