16

So happy that my book is in the top 10 of some categories😊 thank you for all your guys support n love of the book, it makes me really happy that you love it n I hope that my experience in writing this book will help in my writing career... love you guys❤️ also I know about my spelling mistakes I write the book on my phone n my phone is dumb so it messes up my words a bit, and if y'all don't like the fact about Keith know pigde n stuff I'm not sorry it's just how I wanna write it
________________________________

Lance and his mom has left the crappy hospital tired and ready for bed, but it was to early to fall asleep after all lance had school. The two headed to a coffee shop near by for a quick wake up, they sat in silence looking around the cute coffee shop. " hey mom, I need to ask you something" lance said hanging his head down. Lances mom just hummed in response paying attention to her book. " there's this pride thing at school and the coach wants me there, well he wants the whole team there to support a few players, you okay with that?" Lance looked up at his mom, there wasn't  pride thing but he wanted to know what she would think about it after all he still hadn't come out to her. " lance sweetie I don't care, go support them but your step dad might not agree with it but what's he gonna do? Kick you out for your coach making you? " his mom laughed and went back to her book. Lance just sat there nervously sipping on his coffee. Lance didn't say a word for the rest of the coffee break, how could he? He was to nervous to. He felt like if he spoke after that he could slip up and come out to her... so lance did what he always does, bottle it up and not say a thing.

Haft an hour had passed and lance was in school, early but in school. He took the time to text Keith but not as L but as himself, he pulled out his phone and went on his Snapchat " hey, I've got a bit of homework I gotta do, would you mind helping tonight?" He sent the snap and headed to the cafeteria.

10 minutes before class was about to start when lance got a snap, ' Keith?' Lance whispered to himself, he pull his phone up n open the message " hey, yea sure I can help you, but I gotta go somewhere after school, it'll only take a bit". Lance read it and grew a little smile, " great, how long you gonna be? I can probably walk over after school." Lance said in response. " well I'm driving somewhere, if you wanna come meet me by my car, it's better then walking to my place and waiting". Lance got nervous at Keith's response, lance had felt he was one step closer to Keith, at least coming out to him wise. They both sent blank screens in response to each other but not lance had to find some lengthy homework. All he had was short question that would take 5 minutes.

The bell run and Keith was late, hr had gone to the coffee shop before school but due to traffic he fell late, Keith heard the bell from across the school parking lot and ran to his class. Late but there none the less.

Thunder began to roll in the deep grey sky, lighting could be seen in the crack of the blinds in all of the class rooms. Most students thought of it as a shorty day but Keith loved it, knowing he won't have to go outside for gym made him smirk. Keith thought to himself that if he skipped gym he'd be fine, he got no one to yell at him for going to school except maybe for shiro. Keith sat on his phone wondering why shiro wouldn't answer his questions about his mom or b.o.m. Keith spent hours trying to get him to talk but shiro wouldn't talk, Keith gave up. He just sat quietly wanting to finish the class.

Lunch time came n the rain was still pouring, added lighting came as well n the teachers had warned the students to remain inside and to only go out if necessary, of course both boys didn't listen, Lance watched his team mates tackle eachother over a football and Keith sat outside his car with his jacket over his head, inhaling his cigarette.

Lunch was busy during school but even more on the roads, Keith had finally gotten a text from shiro, it wasn't much it was just a simple text of ' hey'. Keith sent a few texts but now no response, 10 minutes go by and a pop up on his phone goes off " car crash on Main Street by the high school, students are to remain in side school grounds until further notice." The add kept glassing n Keith got worried, thought went through Keith's head, it would explain why shiro wasn't a sneering, Keith go in his car n slammed the door lighting another cigarette. Keith tried calling shiro but no answer, 'where is he ' Keith thought. Keith wasn't ready to live life with out him.