08 ❃ new school

Start from the beginning

Jimin's pov:

I was shocked this was the first time a girl rejected me. she looked so good at the party I couldn't take my eyes off her, but she's hard to get and I'll change that.

Y/n's pov:

I went back to my room and changed to my pjs when my mum entered. "y/n we need to talk" this must be bad I said in my head "ok" I responded. "you will start to go to taehyung's school tomorrow, please don't cause any trouble , promise me" she said. I looked down and said "ok." "and me and Jae-Hyun got married today and you couldn't attend because of what you did, what did I do wrong to deserve this y/n!" she waited for an answer but I didn't give one so she went out my room without saying anything else. I can't believe where my life was going, dad if you didn't leave me this wouldn't have happened. they already got married now there is no chance we can go back to my old life. I eventually went to sleep with a teddy bear next to my pillow that my dad gave me, I would never hug something while sleeping I'm not a kid I'm a grown ass adult.

I woke up to my alarm ugh I hate alarms they are my worst enemy after Jae-Hyun though. I got up and done my morning routine like always.

Y/n's outfit:

I went downstairs to my mum sitting on the couch reading a magazine she never read magazines that's weird

I went downstairs to my mum sitting on the couch reading a magazine she never read magazines that's weird. she's trying to fit in with the rich people staff I hate seeing this. she noticed me and walked to me "y/n taehyung's outside he will take you to school and bring you back from now on" she said smiling like this situation was good. "ok" I said walking outside. I saw taehyung in his car on his phone I rolled my eyes and opened the door. he looked at me but I ignored him and went in sitting in the passenger seat. it was quite and awkward so I texted my friends.

Y/n:I'm on my way to taehyung's school he's taking me there

Lisa:aww we are going to miss you

Y/n: stop it your going to make me cry

Rose:I'm already crying 😭

Y/n:I can imagine that, but don't cry we will see each other after school and the weekends

Somin:I will stalk taehyung and his friends hahaha

Y/n:no don't why him!

Somin:I will!! It's my hobby

Y/n:anyways I need to go, bye see you guys later.

I shut my phone and stared outside while resting my head on my hand. I saw the school and it was huge. taehyung drove to the parking lot and parked, I stepped out and was walking away "you have to come with me to the principals room" I stopped and turned around and said "ok lead the way" he walked in front of me and walked away I followed him.

when we entered I got so many glares from girls that had their skirts so high up that if they pulled it up a bit more their panties would show. I heard them saying staff like "why is she with taehyung oppa." I glared at them back then carried on following taehyung. this school is really big and luxurious it was meant for rich people not me. I mentally cried my eyes out. after a few minutes taehyung stopped in front of a door that said the principals name.

"go in I'll wait here" I went in without knocking. the principal gave me a schedule and I had maths first, I hate maths well it looks like I'm starting good already ugh. I walked out and taehyung was still there "what do you have first?" He asked "maths" I responded coldly. "ok follow me" He said then started walking after a few minutes he stopped again in front of a classroom then started walking away. "when does lesson start?" I asked "8:40" he said without turning around. I checked the time it was 8:25 I had 15 minutes left.

I went inside the classroom and went to a desk and rested my head on my arm then drifted to sleep. *RING* I woke up to a sudden noise and realised it was the bell. students entered the classroom staring at me and then one of the boys that taehyung was with entered it was Jungkook my life is so unlucky.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆
I really hope you guys like this
story line so far.