𝕿 𝕯 𝕽 - Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

" Indigo, will you sit alongside Tico on my right please. " I watch as Dylan moves down a seat.
But the looks of it, they've really planned out the rearmament of seating.
I give Dylan a hug before taking the seat which he once occupied.

I'm directly across from T-bone, Ajax being at the right of him. The other charters stand behind us, the founding charter with respect.
The feeling I've gotten just from sitting alongside these men is truely empowering, I can only imagine how I'll feel when I'm gifted my colours.

" Before we can move on to the next order of business, we need to discuss when Indigo will receive her cut. " My father speaks up, once again.
" How about when Tico and Hannah get back, I'm in no rush. " I speak up.
" Would you men wanna come back for it ?. " This time its Ajax.
A series of yes' takes over again. According to them, the first patched woman is a big deal in history and they'd need to witness it.

" Tico, when do you get back ? "
" Two weeks from today, we are heading to Europe. " Tico speaks up, putting his hand on my shoulder in a way of reassurance.
" In two weeks, you men ride back here for Indigo's patching, we will throw a party and you can stay at the club house. " Marvin calls out.

Ten minutes later and church is over.

The other charters are heading home today, so we are currently saying our goodbyes in the lot of the clubhouse.

" Goodbye our Princess. " The presidents of the other charters farewell me.
" Ride safe boys. " I give them all a hug before walking towards my father.
" That Prospect from the Texas charter keeps looking at you. " He chuckles.
" Too bad I don't date, he's kinda cute. " I tease my father.
" Get that idea out of your head, my princess only dates patched members, more precisely my V.P. " He winks.
Did my father just say he want's me with Ajax ?
" That's not going to happen Father, sorry. "
" Oh really ? Lets see what Reaper has to say about this prospect then. " Reaper ? Who's Reaper.
" REAPER, over here !. " My father whistles.
Ajax ? Ajax is Reaper ? Oh god.

" Yeah Pres ?. " Ajax takes a sip of his beer.
" You see that prospect over there ? " My father nods in the direction of the guy who's about to meet his doom.
" The Texas one ?. "
" He keeps giving Indi the 'look'. " It's as if a fire had gone off in Ajax.
" Can I say something ?!. " He asks through gritted teeth.
" Go ahead, I'll go explain it to his Pres. " Who knew my father was Satan.
My father walks off in the direction of the Texas Charter's president, Allan.

" Ajax, don't. " I grab his arm in an attempt to calm him.
" Give me one good reason on why I shouldn't rip his head off. " He spits.
" He was only looking for God sake. " I yell.
" He was looking at something thats mine. " Before I can stop him, he's practically sprinting to the poor prospect.
He'll be fine right ? I mean surely the prospect is use to this kind of thing ? Right ?
I watch as the club presidents all watch Ajax and the prospect.

" What the hell is going on ? " Kali runs over to me.
" IM IN ! But we have a bigger issue."
" I knew you could do it!, Whats the problem ?. "
" MY father encouraged your brother to rip that prospect to shreds. "
" Oh no, did he give you the look ?. " WHAT IS THIS LOOK ?
" What look ?. "
" Prospects tends to over step their boundaries and give club ladies the look, the one where they want to either fuck you or make you their old lady. Either one isn't good. " She chuckles. What's so amusing about this ?
" Just watch the show you worry wart. " She elbows me.

I watch as Ajax grabs the prospect by his cut, holding him up against the wall.
The faint words of " Who said you can look at my lady ?. " Can be heard.
His lady ? I don't think so.