And the worst hypocrite award goes to . . .

Hi! Onward...

Darien gets home to meet his sister waiting for him at the door.

"Where have you been?" She asks. He could sense that she suspected something. She let him in the house.

" Um- nowhere?" He answers in a guilty tone. He was bad at sounding convincing.

" Darien, I'm your twin sister. I know when you are lying and plus, you are pretty bad at it." She points out. " And I already know where you have been."

" Whaaat? Nonsense, I've been nowhere. I was watching TV the whole time. Haha! Where else could I have been?" He hoped she would just brush it off because Plagg had told him that no one could find out that he's the new Chat.

" Darien, I know you were at the fight." He tenses.

" What! I wasn't anywhere near there! I'm not anyone special! Why are you disturbing me???" He was getting scared.

" No need to hide it from me, bro. I know every thing." She smiles at him and he tried to hide his scared expression.

" H- how d- do you kn- now?"

" Your blog is trending!! Everyone knows that you were the first person to film this new Ladybug and Chat Noir in action!" She was excited You and mom did great but it was like you almost wasn't there because you hardly spoke at all."

He sighs in relief, " Yes,I filmed it. What else could I be doing there apart from that, filming! I mean. Haha"

" Okay... Your laugh is creepy by the way. " they sit on the couch, " Do you want to watch your coverage? "

" Okay" Daisy pulls of her phone and opens the video dot them to watch and he has got to admit, his mom did a good job filming, he did a good job dealing with that akuma and Ladybug did a good job looking amazing...

" Darien! Darien!! Darien!!!" His sister was snapping her fingers in front of his face. " The video ended. You spaced and I think I know why..."

His face turns pink.

" You like her. Don't you?". His sister smirks and his face turns red giving her the satisfaction she needed.

He ignored her question, " I'm going to do my homework. " he got up to pick his bag and so did his sister.

He felt a slight vibration in his shirt were he had hidden Plagg.

He went into the kitchen and checked to make sure Daisy wasn't following him. She wasn't.

Plagg flies out. He looked angry, " Look kid, if you like being Chat, you have to know that my delicate body needs to refill after every fight. And I hope you'd feed me more properly. At least better than my precious owner. He gave me only three wheel of sweet sweet Camembert a day."

" three wheels! You are basically a flying stomach." Darien says.

" I've been told that before. Now I need Camembert!!! " Plagg whines.

" Fine, just take what you want from the refrigerator." Plagg flies to the refrigerator and Darien holds it open for him. He drags a wheel out and pulls into a cupboard to eat."

" Darien!" His sister calls out. Couldnt she do her homework herself???

" I got to  go do my homework." He tells plagg. " Noe I owe my sister one wheel of Camembert. Great " he murmurs as he exits the kitchen.

~

They finished their homework almost at the same time mainly because Daisy kept asking Darien for answers. " You should really start paying attention in class." He said.

" I pay attention! I just didn't hear that part." She explains.

" Ok... If you say so.... Anyway, what do you want to do now?"

" I'm going to watch dad's concert." Daisy says. She turns on the TV.

" I guess I'll call-" His phone rings. Its Emma.

He picks, " Hi, Em!"

" Hey, I'm super bored. Do you want to come over and play Ultimate Mega Strike IV???" She asks.

" You'd probably kick my butt, as usual. " He sighs.

" You know it. But come over now. I think I'm gonna die of boredom." She says in a fake panicky tone.

" Hold on, I'm coming. I had nothing better to do anyway."

" Great! Cya!" She hangs up.

" Daisy! I'm going over to Emma's! " He calls out.

" Why? Do you like her too???" She asks in an amused tone.

" No! She's my best friend! That would just be Ew! I'll kill you when I get back." He calls back as he exits their apartment.

Daisy laughs behind him.

I think I'll call it a wrap for this part. What did you think? I can handle hard comments.

This was for Chaton15 Theweirdo37 Akatsuki_Lunnaris
Please check their books and follow them if you want.

There! I updated, Vmgril12, don't kill me now.

Be Miraculous
                             Stay Miraculous
                                                             Watch Miraculous

Echo, signing out!!
Peace✌