Somewhere else till now

If you read the last chapter, please excuse my lack of an active imagination. I couldn't think of my own origin story and had to infringe on copyrighted work.

But don't worry, school resumes soon and my imagination would be back to start working on daydreams for a whole term/semester.

I am not the guy who got himself akumatized into Animaestro. Thomas Astruc!!

----------------------------------------------Darien

Daisy and Darien got home and run up to their shared room. Darien picks up his phone and runs out.

"Where are you going?" Daisy asks.

He kept running. " To film the heroes in action. Like mom said, where there is a villain, there is always a hero. Darien answers.

"Wait! For!! Me!!!" Daisy shouts as she runs after him.

Hey people out there!
Darien here, reopening the ladyblog!
Update! My mom said the heroes should be arriving any second now.

His mother spots him. " Darien, go home! Its dangerous!" She shouts.

" But you're here."

" Its my job! Now go home!"

" I don't want to. I have to film ladybug and Chat Noir!" His mothers expression softens.

" Let's make a deal then. Go home and I'll film ladybug and Chat Noir for you. I just want you to be safe."

" OK.. Thanks!" He begins to ran back home, meeting Daisy on the way. They both go home.

~

They turn on the TV and watch their mother on the news. She has skill. She's filming for both TV I and the Ladyblog.

Daisy gets bored 15 mins later and goes to their room. Darien keeps watching. He wants to see just how his mom does it.

He leans closer to analyse everything.

He sees a black box on the table between him and the tv .

He picks it up. A bright green light fills the room then a black thing flies out.

He is lost for words.

Before he could talk, " No, I'm not the genie in a lamp. Met him once though." The creature spoke making him more lost for words.

It begins to fly around. Darien catches it as it zooms past his head. " Food! I need food!!" It grumbles.

He recovers his words, " Nope! No food till you tell me what you are."

" Well, I'm a Kwami! I grant powers. Today's your lucky day because you got the power of destruction! You know what that means?" It asks. Darien shakes his head signifying no.

" it means food!! Now get me some Camembert!" It orders.

Darien opens the fridge, " I think we got some. My sister loves that stuff." He finds a box of it and gives a piece to the thing.

" she's got good taste."

He watches it swallow the cheese whole.