Don't let failure stop you. Punch it in the face!!

So, as  may have noticed, I'm bad at chapter names so feel free to give ideas. If you want to.

-------_-------_-------_--------_------_------Emma

Emma is exhausted when she gets home. She slumps onto her bed and her transformation wears off. " Being a hero is a lot of work. I'm glad its over now!" She says to her Kwami.

" Sorry, Emma but its not over yet. The bad person who made this villain is out there. I fear that its even more powerful than Hawkmoth." Tikki said worriedly.

" So, I'm not done yet? I'm so tired. I feel like I've been fighting ironmen for years." Emma says as she sits up.

" I feel your pain but I'm afraid that the battle has just begun." Tikki sighs.

"I know but what if I fail? I'll disappoint everyone.? What if i mess it up big time? What if I'm not good enough?" Emma asks.

Tikki flies over to her. " Emma, I chose you and it was for a reason. You just have to try your best. If we fail we can always try again." Tikki hugs Emma's cheek.

" OK, Tikki. I'll try my best. I'll do whatever it takes." Emma promised.

" Good. Now I need food!!"Tikki whines.

" Food?" Emma asks.

" I want cookies!! I need cookies!!" Tikki whined .

" But I'm so tired and the refrigerator is so far away!!" Emma lazily got to her feet and dragged herself towards her learning table. " Would you stay Here or come with me?"

" I think I'd come with you." Tikki answers.

Emma picks a hand me down purse that her mom had given her. " You can hide here." She opens it and Tikki hides in it. No one must see her.

She sneaks down the stairs, past the living room and into the kitchen. Her parents were watching some concert put on by their friend, Nino Lahiffe. Darien's dad.

Emma opens the refrigerator and was trying to make up o her mind on what type of cookies Tikki would eat. She finally agreed on the Oreo's since she liked them too.

She picks the cookies and closes the refrigerator. Then she realizes someone's shadow over her. Sometime was behind her. She turns around, " Mom?"

" Hey, sweetie. What'cha doing?"  Her mother asks with an amused grin on her face.

" Nothing! No- um something! Not taking anything! I'm er- hungry. Thats all." Emma hoped her mother bought it.

Marinette laughs. " Ok, whatever you say." Emma let's out a sigh of relief as she is turns to leave.

" Emma, I think she'd prefer the chocolate chipped cookies or macaroons." Marinette is trying not to let out another laugh.

Emma turns to face her mother, " Who's she? Me? You? I dont know what you are talking about!"

" Don't worry, Em. Take the cookies and go. I won't tell anybody." Her mother smiles.

Emma opens the fridge, grabs the cookies and runs, Avoiding her mother as much as possible.

She gets to her room and flings the bag that Tikki is in onto her bed with the cookies.

" Ow, Emma-"

The red creature flies towards Emma who had sat at her learning table. " She knows! She knows!! My mom knows!!!" She kept repeating that. " I failed, Tikki. First day and someone already knows!!"

" Dont beat yourself up, Emma. Every one makes mistakes. Besides, if your mom is the one who knows, we have no need to worry." Tikki picks one cookie and begins munching on it.

Emma pulls out her tab and starts doing her homework.

~ about an hour later.

" Come on Tikki, its just one question. Help me with this one and I won't ask again. Please!!" Emma was asking Tikki to help her with her homework.

" No, Emma. You're doing it yourself!" Tikki says as she tries to get away from Emma.

" I'll give you a whole box of cookies." Emma bribes.

" No!"

" Two boxes?"

" OK, just this one..."

Tikki gave her the answer and she wrote it down. Was she cheating?  Nope! When doing homework, you can use any resource. That's what their teacher said.

" Done! " Emma was finally done with her homework.

" Finally!" Tikki exclaims. "They probably fave you homework as many as the locks on the Chance Ellisez!"

" I know." Emm pulls out her phone. She has one notification. A link from Darien. She clicks on it.

He had somehow managed to get the whole fight recorded and had posted it on his !others blog, The Ladyblog.

" I'm gonna take a nap." Tikki said after they watched the video. She flies to the cupboard and settles there.

" ok, I guess I'll just call Darien. I'm bored and need to talk to someone!!" Emma said to no one In particular.

She calls Darien.

He picks.

"Hey, Em!" Comes from the other side.

I think I'll end here for now. Short chapter? I know. Anyways, school reopens next Monday. Nooooooo!!!!😭😭😭

I feel unblessed

This chapter is for my new followers

SunsetWoods
Vmgril12
Ninjagolover56

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖👅💖👅💖💖💖💖💖

Echo, signing out!!
Peace✌