Black velvet

You were ecstatic to say the least when you were selected to become a trainee at the biggest entertainment industry of them all, Z Music and TV. You were just as excited when you became one of the first members of a 10 member Idol group, it would be a long way until debut but when you finally stepped into the spotlight that first performance you knew it was worth it all.

You rocked the kpop world immediately, you and the girls were unstoppable, and although there were a couple rough incidents, like when the public found out about you and Yoongi, right as BTS had hit success, or when one of the members was lost before a performance only to find they had slept in late. You pulled through and now years later you stand in the dressing room of a wedding venue.

~ time skip ~

"AHHHHH! What is happening!!! So let me got this straight, Jungkook lost his pants, Jimin can't find his tie we specially chose for all the boys, Jisoo and Seulgi are stuck in traffic, and Wendy lost the flower girl. I mean this is all to be expected. Oh well time to go not panic while I get my hair done! Ha. Ha. Ha." Sarcasm flowing through my voice as I sat down in front of Lilian, who was holding a hair curler, and tried to think of a solution.

"It'll be fine darling." Jennie walked over her heels click clacking across the wooden floor. "Don't worry, Jin and Namjoon are on the case of the lost clothes! And Wendy called to say she found a trail of flowers going through the courtyard." Joy snuck up next to Jennie, her heels much quieter. I sighed a breath of relief, At least Jin is looking for the clothes, he really is their mom.

Jin POV.

"Alright, now just tell me so this goes a lot faster, where did you two have sex?" I was staring down at Jungkook and Jimin, who were embarrassed to say the very least. Finally Jungkook spoke up. "Living room but then we moved to the bedroom. . ." I let out a disappointed sigh. "Jeez. Joonie you check the living room, I'll look for the stuff in the bedroom. Jimin you come with me, Jungkook go with Namjoon." They young boys shot their heads up that were previously directed at the floor. "What?!? Why can't I stay with him??" They both complained in sync suddenly very concerned. "It is you punishment for losing your clothes because of you decided to bang." "Ugh, fine." They sulked away from eachother, Jimin with me like I said and Namjoon dragging Jungkook to the living room.

As I searched up and down the bedroom, it became apparent that Jimin was very exhausted and I reminded myself to get him some caffeine after this. We search under the bed, in the sheets, in the closet, the floor, everywhere, until we looked up. Jungkook's tie was crumpled and stuck on the fan, Jimin reached up to try to grab them but fell short as expected. "Don't worry, I'll get it this time." I knew how sensitive Jimin was about his height so I tried to make it look difficult to grab, although it was fairly easy.

Yoongi burst in the room suddenly. "WHAT THE FUCK!" "Language." "Sorry, WHAT THE FRICK WERE JUNGKOOK'S TIE DOING ON THE CEILING FAN!" "Sorry hyung. . ." Just as Yoongi was about to rip Jimin's head off, Jungkook walked in the room followed by Namjoon holding a soggy pair of pants. "Oh good you found it, why's it all wet." "Someone threw it in a vase while trying to undress quickly for a certain someone else last night." Namjoon nodded his head towards Jungkook. "Right, we'll have to blow dry it then."

"Right, we don't have time for this. Where's Lilian? She was supposed to check in with us since you know the whole 'Bride and Groom cant see eachother til the ceremony' thing." Yoongi looked a bit concerned so I quickly reassured him. "Oh yeah I told her we were on the case and sent her back to your soon to be wife."

Yoongi turned away to blush. "Don't tell me that!! I'm too nervous as it is!" I smiled in satisfaction before turning to Jungkook. "You, I'm still mad at you both but make sure your boyfriend gets some caffeine, you obviously kept him up too late last night." He nodded and dragged Jimin to the kitchen to find some to keep him awake, probably hot chocolate.

A/N
Whoopsies this is a couple months late. . . God I'm sorry and I checked my reader count and it's at over 500!!!!! I love anyone reading this and I AM SO SO SO SORRY TO ANYONE READING THIS!!! I need to finish up this book so I can start working on next! I'm going to write out as much of the next one as possible so I dont end up leaving for several months at a time like I did this one. Originally I thought i published this one months ago in may but I guess not whoops. . . 😓 Anyway! I love you guys!

PEACE OUT!