Power outage

After turning off your computer's monitor and grabbing your things you turned to leave the empty office. The rest of your co-workers were probably off celebrating the New Year already.

You hopped into the elevator and popped a small mint in your mouth jamming the lobby button before the doors eased shut. You pull out your phone and text your friends who are already partying.

Y/N: I'm on my way there. See you soon

Lilian: Yay! Hurry before you miss all the fun!

Y/N: Will do captain👍

The elevator slowed to a stop and the door started opening, before getting off you glanced up at the floor number, thankfully realizing that you were still on the 4th floor you stepped back.

You saw a man join you through the corner of your eye and glanced up to get a better look of who entered, in front of you stands a SUPER CUTE GUY HOLY CRAP. You try to act cool but inside you're trying to fight your way through a mini heart attack.

A little distracted you suddenly realize the elevator has stopped dead in it's tracks yet the doors haven't budged "Fuck." His voice was raspy and deep.

Yoongi POV.

I shook my head and grabbed my phone trying to reject the idea of being stuck here.

Yoongi: Pls don't tell me the power just went out

Soekjin: ARE YOU OKAY?? IS EVERYONE OKAY????

Namjoon: I'm with Jungkook and Hoseok and were all good.

Taehyung: Me and Jimin are good😉

Yoongi: . . . 😑I'm stuck.

Soekjin: WHERE??? ARE YOU OKAY?? ARE YOU ALONE????

Yoongi: I'm in a elevator at work. I'm fine. And there is this girl with me.

Jungkook: Hehehehehehehheheh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yoongi: What's so goddamn funny😠

Jimin: Is she cute?

Yoongi: . . .

Hoseok: Well?

Yoongi: . . . . yeah. . .

Jungkook: Heheheheheheheheheheh

Yoongi: Great! Now that were all checked in I'm gonna go, see you all never.

*Yoongi* has left the chat

I looked up and saw her on her own phone probably texting her friends. I sunk to the floor in defeat, glancing at my phone screen one more time.

9:13 PM

What a great way to start off the new year.