Listen

I walked to Yoongi's house in stride excited to see his reaction to the gift I had put together for him. It was a small kumamon plushie with a tiny crown. I entered the apartment of the boys only to find no one there but music playing from one of the rooms.

As I walked down the hall the music got louder, I could now identify it as hip hop. It sounded almost like the boys were singing/rapping it. I opened the door where it was coming from to find all of them crowded around a computer focus intently on the screen. They were so focus in fact that none of them noticed me come in. I listened to the last minute or so of it from the doorway waiting for a chance to butt in. They started giving suggestions for adding and removing parts here and there before I said. "Whatcha working on?"

They ALL jumped in fear, not just Jin and J-hope like normal, all of them nearly jumped out of their skin. Jungkook with a shaky voice said. "Jeez Noona, don't scare us like that." I replied. "Your fault for literally none of you hearing me come in, like none of you. Now back to my question, whatcha working on?"

Some glances were thrown at each other, "We're allowed to tell her right?" "Yeah, of course we can tell her." "Are you sure though?" "Yes." Yoongi stepped forward from his seat at the computer and sat you down on the couch. "Y/n, do you promise that you will support me through what I'm about to do?" He stared at you straight in the eyes, complete seriousness over his features. "Yoongi, I promise that I will always support you, whatever you do." He took a sharp breath in before speaking. "I quit working at our company, auditioned to be a rapper at Bighit entertainment and made it the auditions along with the rest of them" He nodded his head toward the boys. "and we are currently working on our first album as a group."

A anxious silence filled the room as you processed everything your boyfriend just told you. You looked down at your hands folded into his perfectly. They all held their breath like they were waiting for you to explode.

You started giggling and threw yourself onto Yoongi embracing him. "OMGYOONGITHISISAWESOMEYOUAREALLGOINGTOBEFAMOUSIMSOPROUDOFYOU!" They all were stunned by you outburst then followed your cheerfulness, dog piling you and and Yoongi on the couch. You all sat there giggling for a moment before you peeled away to get Yoongi's gift.

"Also, I got you something." You gave him his present, which he tore apart for no reason it being in a bag. He pulled out the kumamon doll which was a sort of code message from you to him.

You now trusted Yoongi with you life and more importantly your heart. You had closed it off to the world after your parents ditched you in that apartment with all you belongings and a months rent. Lilian was the only one you trusted with anything and now after recent events, Yoongi had gained your trust too.

The code was fairly hidden, it followed the "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue." wedding rhyme. The crown was old, the kumamon plush was new, one sock was like the ones I borrowed from Yoongi, and the other sock was blue. I wanted Yoongi to know that if he was ready I loved him and would gladly follow him for the rest of my life.

Jin was the first to understand my clue and whispered it to Namjoon and they smugly gave me a thumbs up. The maknaes were entirely clueless while Hoseok, who also figured it out, tried to steer Yoongi in the right direction.

The maknaes continued to be super confused while Yoongi realized what I meant placing the doll by his computer and googling "How to propose to my girlfriend" the maknaes read the screen and only then understood. "REALLY NOONA??" "HYUNG YOU BETTER BUY HER A BIG RING!" "When's the wedding? We're all invited right?" "JUNGKOOK, JIMIN, TAE SHUT YOUR FAT MOUTHS AND LET THEM HAVE THE MOMENT!" "But Jin-hyung you were louder than us. . ." "I said zip it!" They all shuffled out of the room pretending not to take every last glance at us two possible.

"So. . ." I awkwardly tried to get his reaction. "GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES ILL BE RIGHT BACK" Yoongi proceeded to blast out the door leaving me stunned I half followed him to the doorway to see a path down the hall, boys glued to the wall to avoid being trampled. We all laughed at Yoongi's extra exit then wracked our brain to find out what he was doing. Once again Jin and Namjoon were the first to get it, followed by Hobi, then the maknaes. I was still clueless as they wiggled their eyebrows at each other.

We waited about five more minutes before a panting Yoongi burst through the door and raced to the end of the hallway where I was standing. He kneeled down and then and there said. "Y/n you are the most important person in my life, you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen, you are the funniest person I've ever met. I could go on for hours about everything perfect about you but we don't have time. Point is I've never felt this way about someone, you are truly my everything. I realized that first night in the hospital that I could never live without you because I almos- I almost lost you. I want to grow old with you, I want to see your smile every day, I want to be there when you can't find a reason to smile, I want to wake up a see you next to me in bed. I love you and want to spend my forever with you. So, Y/n will you marry me?" He held a ring pop up to me with a gummy smile no one could ever resist as I stood frozen in time. I stood for only a few seconds more before I lost it, "YESYESYESYESYES YOU DORK, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOONGI OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU!"

I leapt onto him and we fell on the hallway floor laughing and pecking each other with kisses. When we regained some composure we stood up and he slipped the strawberry ring pop on to my finger. I licked it childishly as it slid around my finger barely fitting.

The boys looked like wolf puppies practicing hunting on their siblings, moments before they pounce. We noticed this and both turned go run only to discover we were already at the end of the hallway, so with no where to run and hide we gave into the onslaught of hugs the boys rained down onto us. We all sat together on the floor for a couple minutes laughing, crying, smiling from ear to ear, etc. (you get it we were feeling a lot of feelings) Then Jin suddenly up and said. "Why don't you call Lil' over Y/n, I'll make dinner and we can all watch some rom-coms." I sat up fast and found my phone while winking at Jin. " Sounds like a plan." I called Lilian and then laid back down on the piles of boys, I think mainly on Yoongi and Taehyung.

"Yeah, Jin's making dinner for all of us and you have to come."

"But I have Defense training tonight I can't come."

"Overruled, Bestie code, The best thing happened but it's not really an over the phone thing."

"Fine. Ya brat. I'll see you there."

"Beep-"

She hung up on me so I followed where Jin had gone to help in the Kitchen. "Hey Jin, how can I help you?" Without looking up he said. "Namjoon, for the last time you can't coo- oh no it's Y/n, sorry, Namjoon tries to help out in the Kitchen but he either breaks something, himself, or poisons everything accidentally." I walked into the kitchen and the smell of box pizza was the first thing I noticed. I looked in the oven, sure enough that was a box pizza sitting in the oven. "Hey Jin, is that a box pizza?" I asked to try to clear up any confusion. "Yes, I home cook everything else but I can't do pizza, the boys love pizza and I cant have them only eating takeout pizza. So I make box pizzas to fool them I get healthy ones so it's better than the delivery"

I sat for a moment thinking about that, "That's kinda genius Jin." He turned back to the oven pulling out the pizza. "I know ;)" He put on a wooden chopping board and walked maybe one step out of the kitchen. "ALL RIGHT BRATS, YOU KNOW THE RULES. ONE PIECE TIL EVERYONE GETS SOME, ONE PLATE, MANNERS, AND I HAVE PERMISSION TO TAKE AWAY YOUR DESSERT PRIVILEGES!" I smiled as they scrambled to the table shaking my head. They really are a family.