Like

Y/N POV.

I woke up about 30 min. later with my head leaning on his shoulder. As I sat up he looked over. "ah, finally awake!" "Yeah, um, how did I manage to get on your shoulder?" I asked, confused. "You kept almost falling over in your sleep, so I scooted over here to keep you from slamming your head into the floor." His blush was cute.

Suddenly the elevator lights flickered and I froze out of pure terror, I never screamed when afraid, I just stiffen and go silent.

Yoongi POV.

The elevator was dead silent when the lights flickered. We both held our breath and silently prayed nothing else would happen.

Thankfully the flickering stopped with the lights on and we both let out a sharp exhale or relief in sync. We glanced around quickly before realizing that we were clinging to each other for dear life.

We both let go quickly and I felt the blood rush to my face for surely the 100th time tonight. Why did she make me so flustered?

Jin POV.

"I still think it's hilarious."

We had all gathered at my house, except Yoongi of course. "Jungkook this is serious! He could die if the back up generators shut down!"
Namjoon and I were still worried about him, even though everyone else had relaxed, especially Jungkook and Taehyung.

"He's fine, he is stuck with a cute girl in an elevator for probably the rest of the night. If anything he's lucky." Taehyung claimed. The 4 boys who had relaxed were now debating on what takeout to order on the remaining battery life they had. "I want Pizza Hut!" "No, Panda Express!" "Yeah! Panda Express" Jimin and Taehyung started chanting, and so it was decided.

As they ordered Namjoon and I discussed Yoongi. "Tae's got a point y'know." "Don't tell me you joined them." I whined. "I haven't, I'm just saying it isn't the worst situation to be in. And I know you're a little jelly of him." He defended. "Am not!" "You so are!" He laughed and I knew he had also relaxed. I too was personally starting to relax, but the worry never left the back of my mind as I sat down with the others.

Y/N POV.

Even after my nap I was still super tired, I drifted to sleep again, my mind fighting the urge to completely pass out, failure.

Yoongi POV.

A little after she fell asleep she started panicking in her sleep, obviously having a nightmare. I crept back across the elevator floor to sit and comfort her in her sleep. As I scooted beside her she grabbed the sleeve of my jacket and clung to it like a child. I replaced my jacket with my hand letting her rest her head on my shoulder once more.

I suddenly felt overwhelmingly comfortable and sleepy, so I rested my head on hers and allowed myself to pass out.

-Time Skip-

Y/N POV.

I woke up and immediately noticed a light weight on my head. I looked up not moving my head and saw the brown tips of Min Yoongi's hair.

Suddenly remembering my nightmare of my childhood pet dieing in front of me, I put two and two together realizing why he was again next to me in my sleep.

I shifted a little trying to wiggle my head out from under his, only to hear a whimper. "no, don't go." It was quiet, but I definatly heard it. "Oh yeah, why not?" I giggled. "You're too pretty." I blushed like crazy. Surely I heard that wrong? "Are you sure?" "Mmhm, Y/N is way too beautiful." I suddenly showed great resemblance to a tomato. I decided to text Lilian.

Y/N: Help! He said I was beautiful in his sleep!

Lilian: WHAT? THIS IS PERFECT!

Y/N: huh?

Lilian: Ask him what else he likes about you while he's still asleep.

Y/N: But...

Lilian: No buts I can already tell you like him and I know you want to figure out how he feels just as bad as I do.

Y/N: Fine...

I held my breath for a moment before asking the fatal question. "So you think I'm pretty, does that mean you like me?" "Mmhm, I do." He managed to mumble. "Like, really like?" "Mmhmm" I was having an internal panic attack by now, but the good kind. "What about me do you like?" "Your smile, and your giggles, and your caringness and uhm everything. . ." His broken grammar was super cute.

Y/N: ok. He said he likes EVERYTHING! HELP! I'm pretty sure I have just evolved into a strawberry!"

Lilian: This is great! When he wakes up pretend to be asleep and tell him you like him! Ok?

Y/N: . . . ARE YOU INSANE!? There's no way I'm doing that!

Lilian: If you want to try to get a date with him, then do as I say.

Y/N: fine. But only cause he is super cute and you have more dating experience than me.

Lilian: good girl.

I nervously fidgeted with my fingers for a minute, not knowing what to do while waiting for him to wake up. Lucky for me I didn't have to wait long because soon I heard a raspy sign that signaled his consciencess.

I hastily pretended that I had been passed out the whole time before he completely came to his senses.

Yoongi POV.

I awoke to a calm Y/N on my shoulder still asleep, (a/n: or so he thought fufufu) I was careful to lift my head but not careful enough. "Noo. . ." Shit! Did I wake her up? My fright didn't last long, I texted my friends quickly to get advice.

Yoongi: I need advice.

Jin: Oh, thank God you're not dead.

Namjoon: Whatta need?

Yoongi: ok so remember how there's a girl with me?

Junkook: oh I remember😃

Hoseok: shut up kookie. Yeah we remember, and?

Yoongi: So I may have a crush on her. . .

Taehyung: Ahhhhhh! Hyung has a crush!?

Jimin: shut up tae. and?

Yoongi: shes asleep on my shoulder and when I moved she complained what should I do?

Hoseok: ask her what she thinks of you.

Yoongi: are you sure?

(Sent at the same time)
Jin: yes
Namjoon: do it
Hoseok: positive
Jungkook: Go Hyung!
Taehyung: go!

Jimin: she probably likes you back hyung, just ask her.

Yoongi: ok. . .

I was nervous but the guys seemed confident so I guess it was worth a shot. "Y/N?" "Mhm?" God, she's cute. "Do you like me?" I waited, there was silence for a few seconds before I heard a mumbly. "Yeah, what's not to like?" "No, really like?" "Yeah, really like. You're cute, funny, nice, and handsome." I think I'm going to have a heart attack.