17-time

-Two days after the incident-

Zane's P.O.V

There's been no news as to where her parents are I have nearly all my guards and allies out looking for them but it's like they just disappeared which I know by now is wishful thinking, they've most probably gone of the radar after hearing what happened. It infuriates me knowing that there are parents out there that have children just to treat them like shit . I know Gabby's not dealing well with this , she hasn't left Jay's bedside she's barley eaten and haven't said anything. This is to much for her to take in I can only assume I mean she's just found her brother and they barley know each other and she's losing him it's sickening.......I mean we had angel but that's another time and story.
I stand up heading outside to check on everything but i can instantly tell something is of. I sniff the air smelling blood I head towards the borders following the smell and low and behold the guards are standing at the edge some of them looking pretty beat up but then as I scan the crowd i notice the limp wolf body laying on the ground I growl it looked young probably one of the new recruits. I head to the head guard
"What the hell happend out there why is one of your men dead. Tell me everything and don't leave anything out" I stand towering him using my alpha tone he stumbled a bit standing straight

"We were about 13 miles south east and it was getting dark so we were heading out then we got jumped by these huge black things"

"What do you mean bears?" I say very curious wondering were this is going

"No they looked like one of us wolves I mean but they were different stronger faster bigger as if they were mutated, one of the new recruits was fighting one then he just disappeared we didn't notice till we got the chance to run we found found him strung up with a pinned to his body about half a mile away from the fight "
I look completely shocked at the brutality of these animals, mutated as well it makes no sense. He hands me the note slowly it mostly soaked in the blood of the recruiter.
'Back of, you will never find us so stop looking or next time it'll be more than just one of your guards.
We'll be paying a visit very soon when that pest of a boy gives in and dies we'll be coming to take your pack refusal will result in you being slaughtered your village being burned to the ground forcing your pack into the choice of joining us be prepared alpha we're comming'
I drop the note in horror and anger my blood boiling how dare they threaten me. Blood will be spilt for this.